[Item Suggestion] Wriggle's Beacon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNoxith

10-20-2012

If you have not already guessed, this is an upgrade suggestion for Wriggle's Lantern. The item is amazing, despite being in the low price range it is in almost every match. However, the item loses its potential in late game and most players tend to sell it in favor for a more expensive item. The aim of this upgrade is to buff the potential of this item so that it will remain useful in the late game.

================================================== ===============

Wriggle's Beacon

Cost - 2615g

Effects - +35 damage, +55 armor, +12% lifesteal, +5% movement speed

Passive - UNIQUE: 20% chance on attack to deal 425 magic damage to a minion. UNIQUE: You and your allies gain vision to an area of 500 range radius around you when moving towards a visible enemy champion (Basically you become a moving vision ward, you can see stealth units too). Lasts 3 seconds, stacks 3 times (If you are moving towards 3 champions, then the effect will last for 9 seconds). 5 second cooldown.

Active - Places a vision ward with 1100 range sight and lasts for 3 minutes. 3 minute cooldown.

Recipe
Wriggles Lantern + Long Sword + Cloth Armor + 300g

================================================== ===============

Compared to Wriggle's Lantern, you are paying 1015g for the extra stats.

1015g = +10 damage, +25 armor, +5% move spd, new UNIQUE passive, buffed up active.

Other notes:
*This item has two main roles, give vision and to chase.

*I put in the movement speed because it synergizes with chasing. I didn't want to put that many stats in the item (incase it became the ultimate must-have item) but it would be weird for it to not have move spd when its supposed to help you chase.

*I have thought of making the second passive activate only when you see enemy in a brush. What do you think?

*The stacking effect can be OP

*This can hurt the role of support as ADCs and Bruisers are able to ward late game.

So what do you think?

Please take a look at my other thread if you are interested:
SotD remake http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=sotd

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-20-2012

having to sell wriggles is working as intended imo

Irelia Bot

10-20-2012

Alright idea but not likely to ever happen.