What is your stance on flashing over the wall to quickly destroy the enemy nexus?

I believe it should be removed from the game. 18 20.45%
I find it distasteful, but also to be a valid tactic. 19 21.59%
It's there and I don't care one way or the other. 7 7.95%
I find it a valid move, and don't see what the problem is. 41 46.59%
I think it's very necessary and support it's usage in any way. 20 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Is this a generally accepted strategy, or generally disliked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MapNinja

10-21-2012

If you lost the final turret, you've pretty much lost the game. The only time i see the wall jumping even being an aspect is when the winning team gets cocky and doesn't defend their base. Then, someone pushes in and takes the final turret before they realize and defend it. IMO, the final turret should be fused into the nexus. Kill the turret-nexus, game over.

IGotCareless2

10-21-2012

Wards are a simple response to the fear someone will dash/blink/flash over your inhibitor wall. I'd be fine if Riot removed it, but its not really a problem either. If you ward well, that 10 seconds of response time becomes 20 seconds. You should be able to handle the problem in that time.

Ijaacebo

10-21-2012

Just accept defeat, or Lee Sin will place a ward and kick his way past you.

PhageQuitter

10-21-2012

That is what Tryndamere is good at. Tryndamere has one of the weakest solo lane phases in the game, and brings no poke or huge AoE to late game. All Tryndamere has is a BEASTLY auto attack, some mobility, and 5 second invulnerability.

If 5 seconds of auto attacking means you lose the game, you've basically already lost. And even so, you can CC him during his ultimate. Tryndamere cannot kill a Nexus from full hp while it's defended by 3 competent people.

Tryndamere is an AD CARRY. This could be done by any AD carry, it's what late game is all about. Once you aren't defended by turrets you should never leave your base without an inhibitor up.

Tristana could rocket jump over the wall and kill the Nexus
Graves could dash over the wall and kill the Nexus
Ezreal could blink over the wall and kill the Nexus
Corki could fly over the wall and kill the Nexus

Your team had no AD carry, that was a weakness in your composition and they abused the fact that if a base trade occurred that the could kill your buildings much faster. This is a reasonable strategy.

KatuXiK

10-21-2012

Not gonna lie, I've won a few games like this. However, a cheap victory isn't really a good victory. Don't worry, this isn't possible on the new map.

Desocupado

10-21-2012

Defending the inhibitors prevents backdooring the nexus.

the fosizlenator

10-21-2012

I'm sorry to say this but i find you to be and immature 12 year old. There is no need to complain about this, there are actually teams that i have played on and against that use a type of "flash/dash" comp to wn in TTL. If you haven't moticed there are alot of walls in 3v3. And by the way you wrote what i happened i imagined you had no wars to cover your base. Wards aren't as imporant in 3v3 as in 5v5 but they can still win or lose you the game. For future reference try and ward up right outside your main nexus wall. This short jumpable wall was put into TTL for a reason, there are strategys built around it. When you are behind and losing in TTL what do you do? You turtle up and ward the walls and catch up off the minions. When you are winning what do you do? You try and find a way to outsmart your enemy by switching between top and bottom lane throught movement along the wall. The fact that it's jumpable is supported by the fact that it's very hard to win a 3v3 without a surrender, i have came back and won countless ranked TTL games because we warded the wall and farmed. Ith the release of the new TTL i don't quite know if this will still be in play but i'm sure hoping it is. Just next time try and take advantage of if... And OFC ban tyrndamere!!

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

The major problem is turtling up on a tower for 15-20 minutes and get an ace then run down and win the game. thats garbage play.

chanissalvaje

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapNinja View Post
If you lost the final turret, you've pretty much lost the game. The only time i see the wall jumping even being an aspect is when the winning team gets cocky and doesn't defend their base. Then, someone pushes in and takes the final turret before they realize and defend it. IMO, the final turret should be fused into the nexus. Kill the turret-nexus, game over.

the fact is TT spin around the last turret, for the only reason of the thin wall.

I dont care about this tactic because even when the wall is easy ignore, the proximity of the last turret to the fountain isnt, therefore i find this a way to balance the map. You can win the game easily if u manage yourself to destroy the last turret, but that should take a hell of work