Attempting to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuker X

10-19-2012

I'm in the middle of a game and my internet goes out - so I reboot the router/modem and get it going again - but the game seems to be stuck at the attempting to reconnect message. Do I just let it sit there? Been going on for 10 min now.

I don't want to leave the game and get penalized for leaving the game, but I don';t think that letting this sit here all night will work either, so what do I do? I don't want another suspension from leaving (I did it twice but only due to real life issues. learned my lesson I swear!).

Please help. I don;t know what to do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DustRemover2500

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuker X View Post
I'm in the middle of a game and my internet goes out - so I reboot the router/modem and get it going again - but the game seems to be stuck at the attempting to reconnect message. Do I just let it sit there? Been going on for 10 min now.

I don't want to leave the game and get penalized for leaving the game, but I don';t think that letting this sit here all night will work either, so what do I do? I don't want another suspension from leaving (I did it twice but only due to real life issues. learned my lesson I swear!).

Please help. I don;t know what to do.

Same thing just happened to me. What did you ever end up doing about it?