Mana Burn for Proving Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arawraxx

10-19-2012

I think this would actually create a better atmosphere and provide for more strategic gameplay to bring this mechanic to Proving Grounds

Vuther

10-19-2012

They removed it because when you didn't have mana on tanks, it was easy to destroy all of your mana and render you useless.

They would thus not bring it back on the map where you can't recall back to heal and restore mana.

Nea De Penserhir

10-19-2012

I'll say it again; Only thing PG needs is relocation of the health relics.

Arawraxx

10-20-2012

Bump

67chrome

10-20-2012

I think there would need to be ways to counter-build mana burn on the characters it destroys if it was ever implemented though, for the most part it's everything but mages.

I played an RPG recently were one of the items restored mana whenever you took damage. That seemed like a cool mechanic, and a way for in-your-face characters to keep pumping out the damages when they move into the fray. For other champions regenerating mana whenever they attack or based on % damage dealt could be really handy.

Without any rapid mana-generation capabilities mana burn would detract from the fun a considerable amount though, I'll admit the endurance part of Proving Grounds does see it's share of ways to cope with going om, but going om from being focused is kinda lame.

HIroki Uzami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

There is a thread titled trash bin un this area of the forum. Go read it for all the reasons that's a bad idea.