Trundle + Soraka bot lane...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck8 View Post
That actually means that he'd never get in melee range without using W and E, meaning he wouldn't be able to stick to you at all once he got there.
Good to know.

Chamenas

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSeer View Post
Hey, you asked for tips on how to deal with that lane, I gave you some. There wasn't any real way to know that's the lane you were gonna face, but I'm just telling you that these two ADCs would have had a lot more success in such a situation. You could have also tried an Executioner's Calling, good sustain, some crit% and you **** up their healing.
I asked for what to do with MF, not "what adc should I have picked".

Not trying to sound harsh, but I was pretty specific. :-/

Chamenas

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
why is that trundle not zoned is my question
Because I was worried that if I got in aa range that he'd use his abilities, stick to me, and do more damage than I could deal with.

MadSeer

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
I asked for what to do with MF, not "what adc should I have picked".

Not trying to sound harsh, but I was pretty specific. :-/
Actually, you were not "pretty specific". The title of the thread is "Trundle + Soraka" and the opening line is "is it just a farm lane". You gave me the impression you were looking on how to deal with such a lane in general.

Anyway, the problem of that lane is ridiculous sustain, and the answer to that is Executioner's Calling. Try it if it happens again, you should be shutting down a lot of the healing and people tend to underestimate the DoT. 32 magic damage over 4 seconds on every basic attack is pretty deadly in the early levels.

Chamenas

10-19-2012

The second line made it pretty clear, but whatever, it's obvious that your only intent is to make it seem like you're right and I'm wrong. I thank you for the advice you did give, but I really have no intention of trying to talk to someone who is trying to lord themselves over me. Sorry.

MadSeer

10-20-2012

Geez you're susceptible. I said that by your wording you gave me the impression that you weren't being specific. I'm sorry if it wasn't clear but that implies we are both wrong in some way. There was something wrong in my understanding of your post and something "wrong" about your wording. I also apologize if you get the feel that I'm lording over you, I'm just giving you some freaking advice on what you asked.

No reason going all aggressive on me because I felt you were being general and gave you tips on other champs better suited for the situation. Sheesh.

WestCoastPimpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
But I wasn't doing any damage to him... and if I got in auto-attack range he could have used the slow pillar thing...
You do realize you dont have to follow mobafire and you can actually level E right?