Fiora, whats you guys thoughts on her

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hornet94

10-19-2012

As title says, just what you guys think of her?

lordtariel

10-19-2012

I like her. She's a lot of fun to play, but I'm not that good with her outside of beginner bot games. I always get mushed like the little squishy I am.

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Fiora is a lot of fun and a pretty good counter to a lot of auto attack champs because of her parry.

Fiveofswords

10-19-2012

i never played her...and when ive had one on my team i dont really know how to work with her. she seems to get kills a lot when wandering around solo, but then doesnt do much in teamfights. I guess shes good for splitpushing or something.

LightEntite

10-19-2012

Her ult makes her an incredible duelist if you're on the same gold level as the other team. She can turret jump and finish people off extremely easy. I think her biggest issue though her reliance on burst of speed.

If you time Fiora correctly, she's really dangerous. She's one of those "FFS GET FIORA" characters, so unless you use her right you're probably gonna think you're doing something and then just fall off lategame due to everyone hating you.

I used to think Riposte was really good for autoattackers, but tbh it really doesn't help much in lane against the really bad ones. It's not like Jax's counterstrike, which just completely screws people over. Nah, i'd say its best used for the AD bonus, which allows Fiora to shred her lane without going back for AD.

oh and as usual, run from malphite

Tank TT

Master Recruiter

10-20-2012

Hahhah Fiora is awesome i mained her from 12-30 a long time ago and sometimes i play her solo top well shes a boss like another adc... just an adc killer. Pro Tip : Build crits on her! and buy the speed/crit pot