Guide from #1 Kennan Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

Cenerae

09-30-2010

You got ninja'd by Salce:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=270058

SalceSalce

09-30-2010

GG Dan you can't even spell Kennen right.

Also Dan tried to ninja my thread. I posted a minute ahead. lol

LovePsalm

09-30-2010

buuump

Radamanthys3

09-30-2010

Salce you phreaking sexy mother

zbishop

09-30-2010

spelled kennen wrong but alright, the guide looks good

Audio7

09-30-2010

thanks for the link, i really like it.. I tried out the AD kennen on TT cause i'm pretty sure that's what salce is known for, the build has an insane mid game, good enough to solidify a win.. but the IE at the end doesn't seem to help much, even with an AS pot.. I might try getting some AP after, but those kinds of builds usually fail.

SalceSalce

09-30-2010

Yeah, but on Kennen after your t2 boots and wriggles you are kind of limited on a second "good" attack damage item. I find that the 2 best things are either Last whisper (because the trend of 3 tanks on TT) or the IEdge. Having just a guinsoos rage blade for that extra +93 ap with 8 stacks isnt even the best. You have 0 magic penetration so you really wont be adding too much damage to your spells. Same thing with a Hextech Gunblade. I really find magic pen too important, and feel i can not play ap effectively without it. That is a reason you will see 90% of my ap carry champions with sorc boots + haunting guise.

~Also to truly own even harder with Wriggle's Kennen i recommend controling lizard buff if you can. It will make a huge difference and you shouldn't lose a lane with it. Some alternatives you can give a try are maybe a frozen mallet or even brutalizer and later into youmuu's... Other than that idk any other items, if you do try those out tell me how they work for you. I know just a brutalizer is not bad at all i used to run that in my build

Anh Hi

10-24-2012

Im here for the account

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Thread Necromancy...