Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guide from #1 Kennan Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Dinh

The Council

09-30-2010

http://www.epikgamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/319-kennen-guide/page__pid__3027#entry3027

Cenerae

09-30-2010

You got ninja'd by Salce:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=270058

SalceSalce

09-30-2010

GG Dan you can't even spell Kennen right.

Also Dan tried to ninja my thread. I posted a minute ahead. lol

LovePsalm

09-30-2010

buuump

Radamanthys3

09-30-2010

Salce you phreaking sexy mother

zbishop

09-30-2010

spelled kennen wrong but alright, the guide looks good

Audio7

09-30-2010

thanks for the link, i really like it.. I tried out the AD kennen on TT cause i'm pretty sure that's what salce is known for, the build has an insane mid game, good enough to solidify a win.. but the IE at the end doesn't seem to help much, even with an AS pot.. I might try getting some AP after, but those kinds of builds usually fail.

SalceSalce

09-30-2010

Yeah, but on Kennen after your t2 boots and wriggles you are kind of limited on a second "good" attack damage item. I find that the 2 best things are either Last whisper (because the trend of 3 tanks on TT) or the IEdge. Having just a guinsoos rage blade for that extra +93 ap with 8 stacks isnt even the best. You have 0 magic penetration so you really wont be adding too much damage to your spells. Same thing with a Hextech Gunblade. I really find magic pen too important, and feel i can not play ap effectively without it. That is a reason you will see 90% of my ap carry champions with sorc boots + haunting guise.

~Also to truly own even harder with Wriggle's Kennen i recommend controling lizard buff if you can. It will make a huge difference and you shouldn't lose a lane with it. Some alternatives you can give a try are maybe a frozen mallet or even brutalizer and later into youmuu's... Other than that idk any other items, if you do try those out tell me how they work for you. I know just a brutalizer is not bad at all i used to run that in my build

Anh Hi

10-24-2012

Im here for the account

Sereg Anfaug

10-24-2012

Thread Necromancy...