New TT Info!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityNIGHT

10-19-2012

Attachment 544293

This is the new TT map that will hopefully be put in during the Shadow Isles patch. Black lines signify where brush is located. The red "X"s are where jungle camps will be. All but the camp at the top have a 50 second respawn timer. The red "X" at the top of the map is where Vilemaw will spawn at 10 minutes. He has a respawn time of five minutes. The buff that the killing team receives from Vilemaw is an increase to health regeneration, mana regeneration, attack speed, and 20% cooldown reduction. There is a speed shrine as seen in Dominion in the center of the map. On each side of the speed shrine there is an altar in which you stand on to capture and it, after you capture it the altar will be locked for 90 seconds and will not be able to be captured during that duration. The buff for capturing one altar is a bonus 4 gold for every kill. The buff for capturing both altars is the 4 gold for every kill from the one altar bonus and 10% increased AD and AP. I posted this info because it was very difficult for me to find all of this info. Please add to it if you would like but please site your source. Thank you and I hope that this helped. Also no wards on this map

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Vilemaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsvdNl1Pbjo
http://imgur.com/a/tjTZT#PUNyW <---list of items did not discuss

MDCityNIGHT

10-19-2012

bump

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Christ, thank you for the list of items. I couldn't find just a simple list of the new stuff, ugh. Anyway, good job compiling this, have a bump and +1.

DemolitionDean

10-20-2012

so let me get this straight, all the small camps have 50 second respawn timers?

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionDean View Post
so let me get this straight, all the small camps have 50 second respawn timers?
I haven't gotten the timers down but they respawn fairly quickly. By the time you finished clearing all 3 camps, the first camp you cleared will have either respawned or respawning soon enough making it very viable for having a jungler role.

DemolitionDean

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
I haven't gotten the timers down but they respawn fairly quickly. By the time you finished clearing all 3 camps, the first camp you cleared will have either respawned or respawning soon enough making it very viable for having a jungler role.
That's really cool!

BluePriest

10-20-2012

What Items are banned? Its great to see all the new items, but now Im curious about what items we CANT use. Im assuming wriggles, but what else?

Strkn019

10-21-2012

Bermp

MDCityNIGHT

10-21-2012

Some items that will be banned are Warmong's Armor, Bloodthirster, Wriggle's Latern, Rabadons Deathcap, and all wards and old pots. This is what I can tell is banned from watching videos, I am not actually on the beta so please if you know of more items that have been banned please add to the list.

MDCityNIGHT

10-21-2012

hey guys if u see this info and it helped u out pls just gimme a bump or post a question.