Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sconethief

10-19-2012

Riot why did you not give gold players forum badges?

CrimsonBlader24

10-19-2012

Quote:
Yegg:
Also of note is the soft Elo reset to Twisted Treeline and Summoner’s Rift on November 6. This new date is better in line with the arrival date of new Season 3 content, and gives summoners more time to compete on the Fields on Justice to wrap up Season 2.

So does this mean some or all of the itemization, top lane, jungle, and masteries changes will take effect around that time?

Th3okoles

10-19-2012

I have one question, i dont know if this goes here or not. In ranked 3vs 3 i have Silver and ranked solo Bronze. But in the normal tab i have all Diamond . In all three. Takedowns, monsters and minions kills, and Wins, Arent i going to receive a reward for playing a lot????

SpaceGiraffes

10-19-2012

I'm 1260ish now. Is there ANY WAY I can get this skin by the 6th? I want it so bad but I main support (Janna/Soraka/Leona) and you can't carry games as a support no matter how much you ward or peel for your teammates. Honestly, I've warded for mid and even though they see the enemy jungler coming, they continue to overextend and don't make an effort to retreat to their tower. At least I can admire the Victorious Janna art ;_;

SFG mAEtb0y

10-19-2012

So at the start of S3, we get placement games starting at our end of S2 elo+50?

LastProtagonist

10-19-2012

I'm trying to climb up to gold, so THANK YOU for the time extention.

kya

10-19-2012

Quote:
Th3okoles:
I have one question, i dont know if this goes here or not. In ranked 3vs 3 i have Silver and ranked solo Bronze. But in the normal tab i have all Diamond . In all three. Takedowns, monsters and minions kills, and Wins, Arent i going to receive a reward for playing a lot????

Nope this rewards are for Ranked games only.

Para

10-19-2012

damnit... now I have to wait even longer for Victorious Janna T_T

MTaur

10-19-2012

Quote:
Yegg:
Victorious Janna arrives at the Demacian front lines bedecked in battle-ready plate armor

I LOLed. You kinda missed a spot.

Space Lizard

10-19-2012

Quote:
Yegg:
It will be based on current Elo, with one caveat. Average Elo had actually dipped down to around 1150 due to Elo decay and the old ranked queue dodge penalty, so we'll be adding roughly 50 points to everyone's rating before we perform the soft reset.

If the added 50 points puts you at a new tier, do you get the next tier's rewards?

For example, I'm currently 1458. At the end of the season, assuming I don't play ranked at all for 2 weeks, the extra 50 points would put me at 1508. Would I qualify for gold rewards? Or would it only take into account my pre-adjusted ELO?