Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

10-22-2012

coolio


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankxor

Junior Member

10-22-2012

Will we get Janna along with the skin or will I have to buy her?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMlTH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Yegg, how does duoing affect your elo gain/loss in placement matches?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kross Kawasaki

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs14 View Post
Riot is going to reward people who purchase RP. Check the post by Riot Hippalus at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2696669

So everyone is complaining that they are not getting a reward because they don't even participate in Ranked and are due "rewards" just from spending money? So should I complain I deserve part of the $2 million world championships prize pool because I love and play league and spend my money on it? It's a reward for a reason, and just because you spend money don't mean your due rewards people slave through elo hell, etc. for.

Note - League is a free to play game.

Thanks.

Yeah, League is free to play...

Want to see how much time RIOT survive without ppl buying RP?
What you think about it?

Maybe playing a few ranked games, food will just grow up in Phreak's table with TONS OF MEAT... kkkkk

Want to give a EXTRA SKIN to RANKED PLAYERS? Ok.
But, give 1 skin to ranked players and the rest like: "go to hell"... thats not right.

Something is wrong here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ristorxious

Junior Member

10-22-2012

I'm having a little trouble understanding one little thing, Rewards are distributed by Top ELO or Current?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Yep, you'll get the 4th Gold icon as long as you get Gold or better in all three queues. Or it'll be Platinum if you get Platinum or better in all three queues, etc.
Will these icons for the teams require the playtime in that bracket? Im assuming it will. like Lets say im on a plat 5's team. But that same team has diamond 3's. I have a Gold 3's. Will I end up getting the diamond badge for 3's or do i have to play my specific games on that team for 3v3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristorxious View Post
I'm having a little trouble understanding one little thing, Rewards are distributed by Top ELO or Current?
Rewards distributed by Top ELO. Resets are by your current elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kross Kawasaki View Post
Yeah, League is free to play...

Want to see how much time RIOT survive without ppl buying RP?
What you think about it?

Maybe playing a few ranked games, food will just grow up in Phreak's table with TONS OF MEAT... kkkkk

Want to give a EXTRA SKIN to RANKED PLAYERS? Ok.
But, give 1 skin to ranked players and the rest like: "go to hell"... thats not right.

Something is wrong here.

First of all people are never going to stop buying RP. So you cant even have that as an argument. And even besides the fact, paying money for this game doesnt mean ****. This isnt a pay to progress game. There isnt a single thing in this game you can get in this game that can help you that you cant get for free anyways. Only thing buying Rp does is trade your money for your time. And if you argue skins. Those are just vanity items and dont really matter. The reward skin is just that a reward to the people who did what they had to do. Its been known for a long time it was going to happen. And its just annoying to see people complain they cant get it now.

What your saying is give everyone that plays the game a skin they did nothing to earn. This game is more favorable to the competitive scene. They arent going to give you a prize for playing 400 games of normals that dont mean ****. They are going to reward the players who play ranked and play competitively.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslap View Post
Yegg, how does duoing affect your elo gain/loss in placement matches?
Great question. I face this issue myself. Sometimes someone wants to duo that i used to duo with. I know he/she isnt a terrible player but they are couple hundred elo below me. If i que with them, Its like 10 elo a win. If i lose its 15. Or what about the games where the other teams lowest elo is a good 50 elo higher then your teams highest elo. And you still lose 14 elo.
Also I just wish there was a system that takes into account your role and stats and bases loss off that. Like if you were clearly feeding and have no cs as top. then you would lose significantly more elo than the mid who was fed and had 250 cs in a 30 min game. Or something along those lines. Cause when your 15-2-15 and you lose the game because you had a complete troll or ragequit or a complete tard...its so demoralizing. And im pretty sure people will agree with me on the fact that that happens pretty much at LEAST every 2 games on one of the teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kross Kawasaki

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDmac View Post
First of all people are never going to stop buying RP. So you cant even have that as an argument. And even besides the fact, paying money for this game doesnt mean ****. This isnt a pay to progress game. There isnt a single thing in this game you can get in this game that can help you that you cant get for free anyways. Only thing buying Rp does is trade your money for your time. And if you argue skins. Those are just vanity items and dont really matter. The reward skin is just that a reward to the people who did what they had to do. Its been known for a long time it was going to happen. And its just annoying to see people complain they cant get it now.

What your saying is give everyone that plays the game a skin they did nothing to earn. This game is more favorable to the competitive scene. They arent going to give you a prize for playing 400 games of normals that dont mean ****. They are going to reward the players who play ranked and play competitively.
You are just making excuses to not pay for something.

Here, in the real world... everything is about money.
If you disagree with this, probably... u dont work to get it.

Well, I do... and... when i spend here, i want some consideration... at least.
If you play ranked or not, are competitively or not... this doesnt mean ****...

You can be 1520 ELO, and never bought a 520RP skin... In other words, in the real world... u havent helped to pay the riot's rent.
In the fantasy world... all that u said can be true.

Everybody should gain 1 skin.
Ranked could gain an extra skin.