Victorious Janna Heralds Season Two Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoBum97

10-21-2012

so.... when is Season 3 starting

zQlko

10-21-2012

I think ranked solo 5v5 is very stupid ... cause it isnt about skill ... its only about team I get in champion selection and when someone is noob he will destroy whole game ... if want ranked better play with your own team... but I rather play normal game with people or against bots because its more about fun ...

Ziggz29

10-21-2012

is this based on our top elo or current? cause my current is so low now

Frozenab

10-21-2012

sory to be rude riot designer team but the pictures are far more beautiful then the champion (3D) it self ... like jenna her picture is beautiful but in game he looks horrible (her hair style is okward looking.

Yasuchika

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDmac View Post
Your forgetting that Jarvan was "Janna" of last season. The Icon is the "kayle" of this season.

And as to your argument of favoring customers. No this is a competitive game aiming for the competitive scene. So they are going to award the competitive players who strive to be the best they can be. Theres a reason normals stats are no longer recorded. They dont matter. If your now complaining about this, i dont know where you have been. 1. Its obvious they were going to have special rewards fpr people who attained a certain rank. And 2. this has been known for months. if you were really worried then you should have played ranked. and if you were bad and couldnt win. then you dont deserve the skin. And if you got your elo boosted by someone else, then your going to get banned anyways. And i think its funny your a "paying customer" that is crying over not being able to get free stuff.
I don't particulary care for this skin, I think the Frost Queen skin is better.

But to say that this game is aiming at the competitive scene is ridiculous, the game wouldn't be nearly as big as it is if it wasn't so accessible to casual players who just like to play normal/custom games. It's the exact same problem that SC2 is suffering from at the moment, a lot of people are put off by the cutting-edge nature of the game and just stop playing/watching completely, and then the competitive scene dies because it gets no viewers.

The reason that Normal games have no stats isn't because Normals don't matter, it's because stats would have a negative impact upon the players who enjoy playing Normals.

Acena

10-21-2012

Soft elo reset sounds disgusting from what I hear, I have won more than I have lost lately but that doesn't mean I can pull my way out of where I currently am when my team feeds 90% of the time. 0/10 wont spend a dime on league any more.

Blitzbombed

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsurgez View Post
you are no different than people in gold right now, we all had to deal with trolls, if you truly are good at the game over time you can carry yourself out.
you realize that is incredibly stupid philosophy right? during the great depression people who lost thier jobs because of the stock markets were look down on because if you were a real and good worker then you would get hired. that is exactly like what you just said.

anyway good job riot

Blackasaurus

10-21-2012

Bleh hideous skin >_<

I Hak So Bad

10-21-2012

Make a new Halloween Singed Skin!

Chrondo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

There's plate armor, and then there's boobs-on-a-plate armor. I think Janna qualifies as the latter.