New Boots please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKillerGhost

10-19-2012

AP players get their choice of either Magic Pen boots or CDR boots. AD's usually only get the atacc speed boots. How about an armor pen boots or a HIGH priced boots like Merc Treads that allows armor and tenacity. so that way we don't have to take up a more valuable item slot to counter people like fiddlesticcs ( 3 second fear), rammus (3 second taunt), etc etc.

Just food for thoughts.

Doran Nhika

10-19-2012

Boots of swiftness should be a different item of its own, giving 15% movespeed for same price, but takes up an extra slot in inventory.

67chrome

10-19-2012

I'd like boots with increased healing effects. Go go more benefits from life steal!

Snuckz

10-19-2012

cool

Blink1993

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

yeh i agree they need legendary rank boots, because if it gets really late into the game i will sell my boots and buy a few % movespeed items like lichebane, phatom, FON or somthing because boots offer low stats in most catigories besides movement haha

TheRottenCrow

10-20-2012

waaay to many posts like this. in the end the only changes that would be viable for boots would be giving boots of swiftness a passive that avoids unit collision, like ghost. they wont give boots with regeneration for 100's of reasons constantly stated in every post.

allthegoodnutz

10-20-2012

sell boots for trinity when you have to pd on adc for lolz