How long should the Shadow Isles and Harrowing skins be in the Store?

All six of the skins should be in the store for the holiday only (legacy skins) 4,248 41.78%
All six of the skins should be permanently in the store 1,800 17.70%
Shadow Isles should be legacy, and Harrowing should be permanent 560 5.51%
Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy 3,560 35.01%
Voters: 10168. You may not vote on this poll

Harrowing / Shadow Isles Skin Poll

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

10-19-2012

I agree with the poll.
I disagree with Riot.

The public is right really, the theme skins should be around, and the Harrowing Holiday should be limited.

What is freaking wrong is that all the HARROWING SKINS are being called SHADOW ISLE SKINS.
Wth, Twisted fate is from the Shadow Isles? What? Headless Horseman Hecarim, a skin based on a horror myth told around Halloween everywhere is better for all year round then TEACHER FIORA?

Egh, it's almsot painful to figure their thought process out with this, I see no way in which it was a good idea.

TheScarletJester

10-19-2012

Every harrowing is a Ryze skin. So old now.

GaafGrohiik

10-19-2012

Only thing I'm buying is Teacher Fiora. On sale tonight at midnight?

Ivanrahlol

10-19-2012

Legacy please!

Magik

10-19-2012

should all be legacy

kercmerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

This is 100% purely a way for Riot to make more money.

In the beginning, they'll make less. People won't buy the skins cus they aren't legacy. In the long run? They'll make more because they'll be in the store forever.

Make them all legacy.

Rush Hour

10-19-2012

You should keep all Holiday skins as Legacy. Now and forever.

Seeing as how the Shadow Isles is some kind of new twist thing-y, those skins can be legacy or not. Either way is fine.

Chromaggus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Sorry - I have no input on which skins go where, but I know without a doubt those plans are too far down the path to change now. I would guess the costume themes were considered more appropriate for Harrowing, but I completely see your point.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30422753

Please read and respond to this thread.

Sylver

10-19-2012

If you're going to make zombie brand legacy then can he please not be legendary? I'm okay with paying a hefty sum but not when it's on a time limit.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniaGhost View Post
Adding 2 results together? Making a decision so quickly? Please. You've made it quite clear what YOU want to see happen, so again, why even ask?

By the way, the all legacy option is leading by 97 votes at the moment, though it seems you guys don't really care.
I don't think any of us should be malicious in what we have to say to him. He's obviously doing his best and honestly, he's doing a damn fine job. He's apparently under a tight time constraint and I believe him, I have no reason not to and I know game development isn't exactly easy or has a lot of time for decisions.

I'm in no position to write it off as he's new he'll learn, since I'm not in the industry, however I do honestly believe he's doing his best and he's been great thus far. If he keeps his decision the same, whether he chooses to or doesn't have the time to change it, I think all we can reasonably hope for is that he learns how disappointing to some people adding results like that can be.

Basically, it's a hard job, I do think we should voice our concerns like we've done, but there's no room for being a jerk about it when the person is doing his damndest to make us happy. Like, if he wasn't, he wouldn't have even made this poll at all. Just him thinking he should ask us what we want shows he cares, even if I and others feel he slipped up.