How long should the Shadow Isles and Harrowing skins be in the Store?

All six of the skins should be in the store for the holiday only (legacy skins) 4,248 41.77%
All six of the skins should be permanently in the store 1,801 17.71%
Shadow Isles should be legacy, and Harrowing should be permanent 560 5.51%
Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy 3,560 35.01%
Voters: 10169. You may not vote on this poll

Harrowing / Shadow Isles Skin Poll

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocobo X

10-19-2012

You might not see this post, but I had this thought earlier

"Why would they put so much effort into these skins, and only make them available for such a short amount of time?"

applies to just about every skin that's no longer available

Josh de Tonreau

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mappy4ever View Post
Make a Poll!

Please Make Them Limited Edition!

Shadow ones you can keep but :

Zombie Brand, and Headless Hecarim really only work with halloween theme. Make them Limited!
Greedy ass
Shadow definitely needs to stay but Halloween ..I mean y not ?

Zzastard

10-19-2012

Shadow Isles skins = Forever skins
Harrowing skins = only bought during harrowing event (each year this skins come back to buy along with new ones)

DECftw

10-19-2012

Just come out with brand skin now...take my money now

Feneroe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

As I hate the idea of limited edition things in the first place, my vote goes to them becoming permanent. Some of them don't even look like Halloween skins. Especially Pirate Ryze. That one seems just to be another in the pirate line and makes no sense to be available for a limited duration only.

Kennylaggins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Keep them legacy please. Although if you were to open up ALL the skins and not retire or have any legacy that would be cool. I think Halloween ans Christmas skins should stay legacy.

Pika Fox

10-19-2012

I personally prefer to be able to purchase all content whenever, and im sure people who join into LoL would appreciate being able to buy good festive skins down the road for champs they like (kitty kat crisis).

While it would ruin the chance of it feeling exclusive, it does solve many other problems, and perhaps will allow Riot to put even more work effort into festive skins in the future, since they wouldnt be limited time sales.

Mappy

10-19-2012

One thing you guys need to do is

Move Headless Hecarim To Harrowing Skins, and Move Headmistress Fiora to "Shadow Isles" but obviously change the name.

And Then Shadow Isles permanent, Harrowing Limited.

Spectre06

10-19-2012

All Legacy. It's not like they can't be brought back at a later time under the Legacy rules. Just bring them back every Halloween and make them unavailable otherwise.

Bejango

10-19-2012

i think the Shadow Isles should be Legacy because those actually have a Halloween feel to them. but as for the Harrowing they shouldn't be legacy because they don't really have that holiday feel and seem more like normal skins so to say