How long should the Shadow Isles and Harrowing skins be in the Store?

All six of the skins should be in the store for the holiday only (legacy skins) 4,253 41.79%
All six of the skins should be permanently in the store 1,805 17.73%
Shadow Isles should be legacy, and Harrowing should be permanent 560 5.50%
Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy 3,560 34.98%
Voters: 10178. You may not vote on this poll

Harrowing / Shadow Isles Skin Poll

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defilement

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

no, no, no, no.

make them legacy.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Zombie Brand, Pirate Ryze, and Headless Hecarim Should be Legacy.

Headmistress Fiora, Haunted Maokai, and Underworld Twisted Fate should be permanent.

Scimatth7

10-19-2012

Shadow isles permanent.

Harrowing legacy.

OddSprocket

10-19-2012

Legacy.

MrHarz

10-19-2012

Shadow Isles, definitely.

Harrowing, well, one of them (Headmistress) barely even qualifies as a "Halloween" skin anyway, so why not?

Nomissire

10-19-2012

Totally agree, and thanks to ask to GD what they think about such an important decision in relation with eCommerce, Hippalus

ZTD09

10-19-2012

In my opinion, yes to the Shadow Isles skins, but no to the Harrowing skins. Harrowing is a holiday, and the limited part of the skins is what makes them special. However the shadow isles skins are both awesome, and I don't see a particular reason to make them limited, and if possible I hope they spark a thematic advance for other lore-related cities. (Piltover skins anyone?)

Waffle Euphoria

10-19-2012

I could see the Shadow Isles skins being a permanent addition, but the Harrowing feels like they should be legacy.

Billiphied

10-19-2012

Harrowing should be legacy, the other don't have to be

Brainpile

10-19-2012

I feel that if you produce cool skins, why make them limited? People will buy them regardless based on their inherent creative design and coolness factor. The quality of the skins speak for themselves, they don't need a "limited" branding to make people buy them. It would also be upsetting for new players in the future to fall in love with a certain champion and find out that they cannot buy the badass skin for that champion.

Vote both for permanent.