How long should the Shadow Isles and Harrowing skins be in the Store?

All six of the skins should be in the store for the holiday only (legacy skins) 4,248 41.77%
All six of the skins should be permanently in the store 1,801 17.71%
Shadow Isles should be legacy, and Harrowing should be permanent 560 5.51%
Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy 3,560 35.01%
Voters: 10169. You may not vote on this poll

Harrowing / Shadow Isles Skin Poll

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I voted for Fiora/Brand/Ryze to be legacy and the Shadow Isles to be permanent. Otherwise they all just become Harrowing skins, and a year from now no one will have a damn clue what the shadow isle thing was.

ChromeFalcon

10-19-2012

Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy.

Harrowing skins are always temporary for the holiday, and Shadow Isles are regular skins that should be permanent. IMO.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Shadow Isles should be permanent, and Harrowing should be legacy,only Hecarim looks kinda halloweeny IMO being Shadow Isles is a map so the skins should stay.

JustAGhost

10-19-2012

I can tell you right now that if Haunted Mao isn't legacy I wont be picking him up. Being legacy is half the appeal.

CapnCookies

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Some Rioters proposed today that the Harrowing and Shadow Isles skins should be permanent additions to the store as opposed to Legacy skins that disappear after the holiday, due to both the design of these particular skins as well as well as their desire to make the content more accessible in the future. I can already see some pros and cons, and since the decision has to made quickly, I figured I'd ask GD's opinion.

The skins in question are:

Shadow Isles
Headless Hecarim
Haunted Maokai
Underworld Twisted Fate

Harrowing
Zombie Brand
Teacher Fiora
Pirate Ryze

Okay.. i think "Teacher Fiora" should be changed to "Maestra Fiora" . it sounds alot more thrilling then bland boring "teacher" -.- also adds that kink factor you guys love to add with you're female champs

Game

10-19-2012

Shadow Isles skins lose ALL of their value if they are permanent. Please PLEASE do not let this happen.

WarAngeI

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes Legacy skins can be brought back in the future, but the vast majority of the time, they will not be available to purchase.
Hippalus, can you confirm if Haunting Nocturne would ever be brought back? He is the only skin I don't own and I want him so badly! Started playing just after this skin went away.

Zexxxon

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryharderTroll View Post
Okay.. i think "Teacher Fiora" should be changed to "Maestra Fiora" . it sounds alot more thrilling then bland boring "teacher" -.- also adds that kink factor you guys love to add with you're female champs
She's actually called "Headmistress Fiora" <3

Lunknit

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniaGhost View Post
I can tell you right now that if Haunted Mao isn't legacy I wont be picking him up. Being legacy is half the appeal.
How is being legacy any appeal? If the skin looks good, buy it, if it doesn't, don't.

You shouldn't buy skins just to flex your e-peen around when you can't buy them anymore.

He Who Lolz Last

10-19-2012

Let's be real the Shadow Isles skins where obviously meant to stay in the store perm because they are of a simply lower caliber in dosing when compared to the Harrowing skins, so lets do that. Keep the Shadow forever and have the Harrowing limited