Inside Design: Weaving the Spider Queens Web

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mangkaikiro

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorlyRob View Post
I'm not here to rage lol, and what you say is true they haven't made a new ADC or Support champ since what Jayce? But if you notice there was like a line of ADC that came out now there is a line of Assassins and Mages, hopefully support champs will be next. We really could use some more options on straight support champions
Im glad he got the quote first because i might have raged, but its true what he says. And your not the only one on this i too agree they should make more supports.

CatDaddypimpster

10-24-2012

Shes like spider man but she transforms into a spider for reals

Xonra

10-24-2012

Would for sure love some more supports. The best supports right now are usually all banned and Sona is getting a nerf soon, so with alistar and Blitz always banned and Sona getting nerfed...well it starts limiting options outside of Soraka.

mastergame1219

10-24-2012

cuando sale elise

Stelthhunter

10-24-2012

b4 i began 2 read this i would like to say something. i think i speak 4 alot of pple when i say.

it's not expensive to record these interviews. 30min and a cheap $60 cam will surfice.
not complaining, just saying when yall comming out with a badass champ where yall have interviews and wat not, recording them would be nice so we can hear and see how the interviewer/interviewee react.

H2ojames

10-24-2012

When is she being released.....

RyeBrush

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ojames View Post
When is she being released.....
I just made a graph of days between champion releases since they started releasing new champions after going live, the average wait has settled down to 14.9 days. A pattern arises where 3 -4 champions are released within 11 - 16 days of each other and then there is a 3 week wait, this cycle has repeated about 6 or 7 times now. The short answer is that she should be around soon.

Android 12345

10-24-2012

I'm not a fan of the in-game pose, it doesn't really fit in my imagination. However, that picture/art and the spider form overall look so badass, I don't mind anymore.

Leorite

10-25-2012

Please don't give a spider a Robot Skin. Just for future reference.

SøµñÐ

10-25-2012

when shes out??? ... not in last patch... would be nice shes out b4 soft reset