Gold elo rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silvachain

10-19-2012

So is War Hero Janna the only reward we receive?
No borders or forum badge right?

Poisonpowder

10-19-2012

You get a border, but no forum badge.

silvachain

10-19-2012

Did they ever release a reason for there not being a forum badge this time around?
Just curious.

And it was K

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvachain View Post
Did they ever release a reason for there not being a forum badge this time around?
Just curious.
Gold ranked players' forum posts are no longer valid. Only Plat and Diamond can be taken seriously.

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvachain View Post
Just curious.
Well, it's like last season, badge to the two higher tiers, i guess that is the same logic behind this.

Quote:
Gold ranked players' forum posts are no longer valid. Only Plat and Diamond can be taken seriously
Sounds like fourm like normal thing... and i'm not around anywhere near to get one of those either.

silvachain

10-19-2012

Lol ive never seen the gold profile border but something tells me its not going to be worth and that war hero janna skin is slightly a a disappointment.

I know it's not as if we have to be rewarded for achieving any of these ranks, butat the same timei feel the skin should be on a more fan favorite champion of sorts.

I don't know if anyone really agrees with me though

OnexHitxWonder

10-19-2012

BRB gotta go get Platinum now