Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Builds For Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

10-19-2012

Hello, i like for us to share Item builds for elise.

What have you been building on her, and why? What advantages do you think certain builds have? And how they synergies with her Kit.

Go.

Saigh

10-19-2012

Obviously you build all the new items, because they're new. ;D

dirkh

10-19-2012

I was trying various builds, but I felt that you need to build lich bane because you have a lot of spells you can use to get procs, and it significantly increases your damage. Her damage just felt mainly poke based without it and like I couldn't take any target from 100-0. The MS is nice too. Otherwise, there weren't any other items I felt like were a must in the two custom games I played as her. On 3 v 3, I was building wooglet's witchcap, blackfire torch (again more damage), rylai's since it helps to stick on your target in spider form and makes you tankier, and lich bane.

Taikero

10-19-2012

I think she could run Madred's Bloodrazor + Malady/Abyssal Scepter very well, perhaps combined with Rylai's or Frozen Mallet/Triforce. She seems like she'd do very well with an on-hit build that focuses on capitalizing on percent health damage, magic penetration, and cooldown reduction (e.g. tanky items). Spirit Visage might also be good on her due to the heal effect while in Spider form.

Just some thoughts. I also believe Nashor's Tooth might be really good on her.

Faera Gaelwyn

10-19-2012

I played her as a hybrid jungler on SR, got decent results.
Masteries 9-21-0:
Offense: summoner's wrath, brute force, sorcery, Arc. Knowledge
Defense: I booked every mastery up to the 3rd tier besides Evasion (aoe dmg reduc), and a point in juggernaut.

Runes: spell pen marks, flat armor seals, ap per lvl glyphs, and flat ap quints.

skill maxing went R>Q>W>E (maxed Q at 9 for the burst when ganking, W second for jungle clear speed with the attack speed stim)

My item build started cloth/5pot, got basic boots and madred's razor, which i turned into wriggles and sorc shoes (though maybe i should have done merc treads).
Then i tried to increase my jungle clear speed by building Nashor's Tooth. Elise has some pretty high cooldowns considering 2 skills do no damage, so the 25% cdr along with blue buff made for quick transitions between forms (think i got down to 2.5-3s cd on R) and enabled me to use her spider W on every jungle camp. After that i think i started working on triforce for the added durability and power it gave me, followed by hextech gunblade for added sustain and a medium range slow active, the topped it off with frozen heart.

Sorc Shoes
Wriggle's Lantern
Nashor's Tooth
Trinity Force
Hextech gunblade
Frozen Heart

and I'd planned to sell the wriggles to build rylai's crystal scepter, but didn't get to there, lol

PerfidiousAlbion

10-19-2012

I'm looking at:

Sorc Shoes
RoA
Wit's End
Abyssal
Frozen Heart
Lich Bane

With completion of LB/FH/Abyssal coming last subject to the enemy teams composition. This gives her solid survivability, solid burst and surprisingly nice sustained damage. I have been toying with the idea of replacing an item with Rageblade as she can keep the stacks up indefinitely thanks to her R and because the build is more expensive than I care for, but I'm not entirely certain what I'd want to take out for it. The obvious choice would be one of the magic resist items, likely Wit's End or LB.

I'm also looking forward to just trying out a hybrid build of Gunblade/Rageblade and the rest tanky items but I have lower expectations for that. Should be fun at least.

Kaboyas

10-19-2012

6 Phantom dancers

DaBlackWolf

10-19-2012

I tried an ad bruiser build and it worked really well, my team was feeding hard and I still managed to go fairly positive

SFG mAEtb0y

10-19-2012

Boots
RoA
Sorc Shoes/Merc Treads (situational)
Lich Bane
Zhonya's/Deathcap/Rylai's/Abyssal (situational)
GA
Void Staff

Very bursty and survivable. I like it because she plays a lot like Fizz.

Dodo Torpedo

10-19-2012

For not being an AD champ she sure does synergize well with hybrid items like Revolve/GB and Triforce O.o

For jungle in 5s though I was thinking the standard philo > HoG > Aegis > Shurelyas > Lich/TF/Hextech