Is it just me; Riots apathy

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medaforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Imagine how awesome it would be if they just took the old TT map and shoved the new bases in it. Something I believe they said was too difficult to do before, but then... they mad a whole new map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
I would like to say that riot has stated that altars will be changed or removed, among other things.. There was a thread once, why riot doesn't respond. Their reason is that "if its something that does need to be changed, but they don't know how to do it yet, they won't say thing. They used to say we are working on it, but it always made people mad because there was no set date. However people get mad when they don't say anything, but people can't use what they say for out of context arguing." So that is the main reason why they are not responding to the altar issue. Hopefully it is changed "polls are in favor of minion creeps over altars" however i don't work at riot so i can't confirm anything v.v
never really knew that, i thought just a we understand, we will think of something was called for, but it makes sense if you state it like you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medaforcer View Post
Imagine how awesome it would be if they just took the old TT map and shoved the new bases in it. Something I believe they said was too difficult to do before, but then... they mad a whole new map.
haha very true xD ughh sometimes gaming companies blow my mind. sometimes good, sometimes bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

Senior Member

10-20-2012

They said they'd be taking out the altars.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valins18

Junior Member

10-20-2012

As long as people continue to play the game and give riot their money, what reson does riot have to do anything about it? To bring about change there needs to be a reason for change. If people simply complain but continue to play, riot doesnt have a reason to change a thing.

In case my above statement gave you any thoughts that I dont support you, its not the case. I agree with what you say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valins18 View Post
As long as people continue to play the game and give riot their money, what reson does riot have to do anything about it? To bring about change there needs to be a reason for change. If people simply complain but continue to play, riot doesnt have a reason to change a thing.

In case my above statement gave you any thoughts that I dont support you, its not the case. I agree with what you say.
Well, riot has shown a lot that they do listen. Spider queen, lee sin, and pulsefire ez have been long time wanted. So i think they listen to a limit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallicies View Post
it could be because of that, i just think 1 post from them would be nice.
Nome said they will be tuning the altars, and they're thinking about ward replacements, I don't know how much more you can expect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghrope View Post
They said they'd be taking out the altars.
I would like a link for this, because I check the red posts every day and I have never seen such a thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taarki

Senior Member

10-21-2012

they should make the layout back to normal just with set camps like SR like banshee always summons in left one and wolf always in right one or somthing and golems in right mini wolves in left and wraiths on left and golem/lizards on right or somthing. keep red buff and dragon but put up the new wall between nexus and your base and have it so that once you are on the steps you are invincible. so no more woot i got to the healing part to just get killed by 10 long range attacks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meshly

Senior Member

10-21-2012

When Riot decides to do something they don't turnback. Whether it appeals to their audience is not in their set of mind only to appeal to what they like. Riot believes that if you try to appeal to all you fail.

Or I could be wrong on all of what I just said, especially since the new TT is meant to appeal to both old and new players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brodhi

Senior Member

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAMorgan View Post
Everyone who played 3s from the beginning has said this and posted about it and polled about it.
I can say that everyone in the 3v3 chat (which is basically anyone remotely good at this map) as well as highly rated players such as LixaLollipop, Sam, and others also are in high favor of the current map and getting rid of Twisted Treeline altogether.

As I've said in the previous "petition" thread, no one who seriously wants to keep TT around is rated very high in 3s. You are only 1308 on your ranked 3s team. Do you not feel that the overbearing brush control as well as the askew jungle design has caused you as many losses as you have?


123