Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tryndamere is not an ADC.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaristinnQT

Member

10-19-2012

Please stop playing him as one. He's a top laner (and even then, not the best one. But if you have to choose, go top).

-You will likely be destroyed in lane
-You will get poked down and possibly killed before a team fight even begins
-You have no way of doing damage without being instagibbed. You will get kited.

There's a duo queueing Voli/Tryn bot lanes that cause games to take 5 minutes to get into because they keep forcing their team to dodge. At what point does that become trolling?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyleIsAmazing

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Girl Gamer Cutie:
Please stop playing him as one. He's a top laner (and even then, not the best one. But if you have to choose, go top).

-You will likely be destroyed in lane
-You will get poked down and possibly killed before a team fight even begins
-You have no way of doing damage without being instagibbed. You will get kited.

There's a duo queueing Voli/Tryn bot lanes that cause games to take 5 minutes to get into because they keep forcing their team to dodge. At what point does that become trolling?


Never saw one in my life. Lawl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gsai

Senior Member

10-19-2012

He is in fact an ADC, he's just a melee one. Ranged ADC goes bot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

Senior Member

10-19-2012

He's a melee adc, just like riven, master yi, fiora and so on


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaryMFing0ak

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Never?

You sound mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rathy Aro

Senior Member

10-19-2012

That name....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JR swish

Senior Member

10-19-2012

You have no idea how to play tryndmere bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaristinnQT

Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
gsai64:
He is in fact an ADC, he's just a melee one. Ranged ADC goes bot.

Calling Tryn an ADC is like calling Saturday/Sundays a vacation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tillinger

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Zhico:
He's a melee adc, just like riven, master yi, fiora and so on

Riven is not considered melee ADC , we actually have only 3 of them : Tryndamere,Fiora,Yi
riven is more like AD caster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8 Bit Astronaut

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Quote:
Girl Gamer Cutie:
Calling Tryn an ADC is like calling Saturday/Sundays a vacation.


Guess what Tryndamere builds?

IE, BT, PD
ADC Items.

Guess what he is?
ADC


12