kass vs leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiger4409

10-19-2012

I like to play ap mid and i like mages with teleports. Kass and leblenc look cool cause they can both teleport to any place with short cooldown, they got high ap ratios and they got silences. Help me choose!!!

FlyingDisc17

10-19-2012

LeBlanc has a much more satisfying nuke but Kass is better late game.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Both are situational. I personally play Kass, not LeBlanc, but I believe they fill more or less the same role, which is a counter AP assassin.

Kassadin does not do well against alot of mids, but he can be extremely effective against others. If you can count on assistance from your jungler(duo queue or premade 5s), he's a better choice then if not. I say this because, as a jungler, I pay more attention to Kassadin lanes - he snowballs very well, so if I can shut down the opposing Kass or help an allied one, it can very strongly affect the game.

I don't know much about Leblanc, having never played her, but as I said I believe she also fills a niche role.

Whichever you pick should not be your main, nor should you pick before the opposing mid comes out. Either will suffice as a counterpicking option in your AP mid roster.

miranda please

10-19-2012

leblanc is like a stronger, less tanky version of fizz. play her if you know a gap-closer will mess up the enemy mid. your goal with her is to get an advantage over the enemy and then use that to constantly force trades which you will win by chaining all 4 of your skills together. eventually the enemy mid will start buying magic resist, making them miss out on late-game damage. as leblanc you will either shut down the enemy mid hard, or they will shut you down hard.

if you can land her E, you'll also have an easy time ganking other lanes mid-game, assuming you got a couple kills on mid already.

and like the guy above me said, she's a situational pick. I wouldn't recommend trying to "main" her.

Peckerwood Jones

10-19-2012

Kass is much better late game in long games. I personally love LB as mid and the only person that I have any issues going against is Kass, everyone else pretty much gets face rolled. LB has a much better tool kit for assassin kills, but just doesn't have good durability and damage output for late game unless you build straight AP with m pen.