Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Overlord's Bloodmail be added to Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David12596

10-19-2012

I really feel it should. Not for nothing, but I would like one other option in Dom for HP when I play someone like mundo. Right now my only option is FM for big hp, but I am not 100% big on building it on mundo. Do you think Overlord's Bloodmail should be added to Dom?

DiscworldDeath

10-19-2012

No.

The item is balanced around a three people map, where if you kill all 3 enemies the last tick only helps you survive some turret, minions, or ignite damage.

This item would be much stronger on a 5 man map. It could effectively act as a sort of snowball item, which helps you stay on the map and kill people without having to go b.

That's just me though.

Nyx87

10-19-2012

Ruby crystals are almost as gold effecient as Giant's belts in terms of HP per gold.

David12596

10-19-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
No.

The item is balanced around a three people map, where if you kill all 3 enemies the last tick only helps you survive some turret, minions, or ignite damage.

This item would be much stronger on a 5 man map. It could effectively act as a sort of snowball item, which helps you stay on the map and kill people without having to go b.

That's just me though.

But the healing reduction passive from Dom should help a little bit in terms of balance. Also, even if it has to be slightly changed to work in Dom i am fine with that. I just don't like that I feel really limited in terms of big health items.

DiscworldDeath

10-19-2012

That's another issue.

You can want different large ticket HP items while not wanting this item or thinking it's a good idea. Warmog's is a big ticket hp item, but it'd be ridiculous on Dominion. Utterly so.

I don't think this item will be utterly ridiculous on Dom, but it definitely doesn't feel designed for the map.

MMKH

10-19-2012

You could argue that there are up to 5 players on Dominion who could focus down a target with the Bloodmail, rendering the regeneration useless.

I think we should just be able to try all the new TT items on Dominion anyway and see how it goes.

Nyx87

10-19-2012

Quote:
MMKH:
You could argue that there are up to 5 players on Dominion who could focus down a target with the Bloodmail, rendering the regeneration useless.

I think we should just be able to try all the new TT items on Dominion anyway and see how it goes.

I think so as well. Balance is pretty ****ed currently, just throw in some items see how they pan out. OP? take them out/tweak them. Good for balance? Keep them.

David12596

10-19-2012

Quote:
MMKH:

I would be a little careful about adding them all.

Catnium

10-19-2012

why ? thats what test realms are for , dump em all in and see what happens imo

David12596

10-19-2012

Quote:
Catnium:
why ? thats what test realms are for , dump em all in and see what happens imo

It was not said to add the items only on Dom for the PBE. In that case its fine.