Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

do we get the harrowing summoner icons if we spend that amount of RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ham

10-19-2012

I have around 5k rp.....if i spend 2.5k will i get the tier 2 icon?
or is it only purchased RP...

Runix

10-19-2012

It looks like it's only purchased RP, not RP that you spend. I'm in the same boat - about 5k RP just sitting around waiting to be spent (not that I don't have things to spend it on, just can't decide!)

Although if you bought it within the last couple of weeks, you will still get the icons - but not if you bought it before then. I bought mine before then, so no icons. :/

jhgvhgdghyt

10-19-2012

It's been already announced.
The amount you PURCHASED is the amount recorded.

OMG Its Wellz

10-19-2012

Just racked in $20 worth for these Halloween skins! Got dat Hecarim.

Vapulate

10-19-2012

Hello fellow Summoners!

According to a post from eCommerce Director Hippalus, you will actually be able to spend RP in order to receive the rewards! You can find posts here from him, talking more about it. I linked you specifically to a post that says you can both spend/purchase RP to receive the Summoner Icons. However, if you spend RP, you won't receive the icon instantly.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30392843#30392843

Ham

10-19-2012

Quote:
Runix:
It looks like it's only purchased RP, not RP that you spend. I'm in the same boat - about 5k RP just sitting around waiting to be spent (not that I don't have things to spend it on, just can't decide!)

Although if you bought it within the last couple of weeks, you will still get the icons - but not if you bought it before then. I bought mine before then, so no icons. :/

just found this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2696669
It seems that we do get the rewards if we spend our current RP

EDIT: top beat me, thanks anyways!

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-19-2012

Quote:
LadyZatanna:
Hello fellow Summoners!

According to a post from eCommerce Director Hippalus, you will actually be able to spend RP in order to receive the rewards! You can find posts here from him, talking more about it. I linked you specifically to a post that says you can both spend/purchase RP to receive the Summoner Icons. However, if you spend RP, you won't receive the icon instantly.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30392843#30392843

Tnx for the info 25 rp for a summoner icon worth it

Tempestphile

10-19-2012

nope, new thread went up

you spend 5k between that period, you get tier 1 - 4

etc.