Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Played against Zyra need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turrdfergason

10-19-2012

I have about 300 games under my belt so far and I am still learning everyday. I dont play against Zyra much but encountered her this morning and got raped.

Now these were just blind normals so if they hard counter the champ I picked then just let me know

Ryze vs Zyra

Once I hit lvl 6 she had about 75% HP and I had about 85% but she had Half Mana bar. She had just used her ability to make the (plant turrets) appear and I killed them so I dove after her. Q-R-W-E-Q ignite. Didnt kill her because I didnt have ToG yet. But she Ulted and took about 65% hp from me then use another ability to kill me.

Question: how do I counter her Ult when I am playing against her? basically she pushed tower placed plants outside of tower range to kite me all day. How do I combat this?

I am not in ranked so generally If i have a jungler I will receive no gank help