So, I've completed my season 3 goal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Grizzly

05-27-2014

I reached gold today. It was a very solid day of games. I haven't been able to play as much as i wanted to, thanks to the 10 hour graveyard shifts I've been working. But, I started in the morning and climbed silver 1 in one day. I've been in silver one for a long time, mainly treading water, playing just enough to hold my rank. Then I just got motivated to make it out. out of my last 10 solo que games, i went 8-2, climbing from 18 points to promos. Rito was trolling me before I reached promos, I made it to 97 points, from 78 after receiving 22-25 points a game, then received 19 points for a will( RITO PLS) then I lost down to 80. Knowing I was only one win away I went 18-2 as lotion adc, and i got 19 points( RITO PLSSSSSSS). I then won a dominant match as lee jungle, then jungled for all three of my promo games. The last one was a little shaky, Our kat was having trouble mid and making alot of mistakes, but luckily our team was able to pick of the slack and give the enemy team a booty smack down.
It was a very good day of ranked for me, climbing from the bottom of silver 1 to gold 5. Gold was originally my goal for season 3 but I was lazy and fat so i decided to get it this season. it took me a while but now I'm ready to make to plat. Watch out for Burt on the battlefield because he enjoys runon sentences and Doge style speaking.If I'm your team you'll probably want to beat me with a rusty iron pipe and if you're against me... May the ASAP gods have mercy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Grizzly

05-27-2014

Also people believe in your dreams and take action because if you can think it, you can do it.