Was Nerfing Ezreals 'W' too much?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
Give natural sustain to an ad carry is broken right now, the life steal is just too strong, an ad carry can be full health in few hits, even a small heal in top of that, and the escape mechanics, plus the mobility than his build TF give him is way just too strong right now.

The same with the slow, they are nerfing the phage/TF exactly because it was too strong of how corki and Ez can poke from 1k range with slow procs, giving it in his W that has already large range is eliminating any change run, you will have to engage him every time

I want to think at least Ez will be picked for specific comps, like a poke comp, or with certain supports, not with almost everything.
While I agree with the Natural sustain on an AD carry being to strong, i was merely pointing out alternatives to leaving him with nothing on his W.

Point is, he needs something to compensate. One 1k range spammable skill does not justify taking away a big portion of his kit.

Freshwalrus

10-19-2012

Bet no one here remembers that ezreal had a heal on his w.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidanic View Post
They need to add something onto W to help out AP Ezreal.
Also revert the width nerf.
Width nerf is fine, they changed the hitbox to match the actual skill particles. Plus, its wide enough to hit them if you have enough skill to do so.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshwalrus View Post
Bet no one here remembers that ezreal had a heal on his w.
Refer to my earliest post in this thread. Mentioned it as something to compensate the AS nerf.

TheRealLolSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Nope i'm glad he's not gonna be used as much, now other ADC's might have a chance at shining again and by god I hate Ezreal so much since he's such a annoying champion good job Riot

Tolanpls

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealLolSoul View Post
Nope i'm glad he's not gonna be used as much, now other ADC's might have a chance at shining again and by god I hate Ezreal so much since he's such a annoying champion good job Riot
still gonna play him and so are a majority of ppl who bought the pulsefire skin the difference is theyre probably gonna feed now cuz hes over nerfed and will lose most trades so congrats your gonna hate ez even more now cuz hes gonna lose you games instead of winning them

Ghosthree3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
They would rather nerf Ezreal instead of fix other ADCs.

People are overreacting because he is the best ADC right now and are sick of seeing him, so they ask for nerfs, when instead they need to fix other ADCs to make them viable against Ezreal.
Yeah, it's totally better to balance the world around ezreal rather than addressing the problem directly.

Deadman

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthree3 View Post
Yeah, it's totally better to balance the world around ezreal rather than addressing the problem directly.
The problem is that they nerfed the other ADCs so much that Ezreal became the top ADC. BUT YES, since Riot has already nerfed every other ADC, lets just NERF Ezreal and call it a solution to the problem.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
The problem is that they nerfed the other ADCs so much that Ezreal became the top ADC. BUT YES, since Riot has already nerfed every other ADC, lets just NERF Ezreal and call it a solution to the problem.
I actually lol'd at this. +1

Zidanic

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYpeptoBIZMOL View Post
Width nerf is fine, they changed the hitbox to match the actual skill particles. Plus, its wide enough to hit them if you have enough skill to do so.
Wrong it width was increased to 120 yet nerfed to 80 how is that fixing the hitbox when it was meant to be 120.
And as AP Ezreals main nuke having it reduced to 80 is painfull make's him even higher skill cap.

V1.0.0.81:
Essence Flux missile width increased to 120 from 100.
V1.0.0.146:

Essence Flux:
Damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 80/130/180/230/280.
Ability Power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6.
Width reduced to 80 from 120.