Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Drive A TARDIS

10-19-2012

I'm looking for a good guide on singed. I checked Mobafire and SoloMid, but I can't seem to find one that is up to date, they are either really old, or I just dont understand how to play him. I really really like Singed but I need help with both how to play and how to build singed. I see people run in and dominate with him but I can't seem to do that LOL

I Drive A TARDIS

10-19-2012

Still looking for an answer haha BUMP. I do decent as support singed where I build tanky and give kills via Fling and Poison trail but I dont see how people run in as singed and can kill 1v1. I can not seem to do enough damage as singed to do any kind of damage

NukedWhale

10-19-2012

Runes...I like MPEN, Armor, Move Speed, and then either magic resist or mana regen. I think my masteries are 0/21/9. I always get ghost.

I like top because I feel that he requires too much farm to play support.

I never expect to get hero kills early on.

I push aggressively when I can. By push, I don't mean hit the turret, I mean walk past their turret poisoning all the incoming enemy minions and then hitting the turret.

I'm not that good, so I won't try to give advice as to how to fight enemy heroes. Generally fling enemies that are attacking your ADC or AP away from them, or selectively fling (Amumu is generally a bad one to throw into the middle of your team) out of position enemy heroes into your team. In team fights, I seem to generally dive bomb the enemy ADC which disrupts them.

I think Singed is great bait and a great split pusher. If you get your team on board, split push, have your team wait for them to chase, after they've chased a bit through your poison, your team can pounce on enemies at 3/4 health.

Items: Mana crystal, health potions
Boots
Catalyst thingy
ROA
Boots 3 (or Merc or Tabi)
FON

Then it gets more situational. I love to get a Rylais, but sometimes Thornmail or Banshee's Veil is a higher priority. I've never been crazy about Sunfire on Singed.

NukedWhale

10-19-2012

I just realized I said I wouldn't give advice, then I did. Since I'm not that good, take my advice with a degree of skepticism.