I am Sona. I have 2 effective HP more than a melee minion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oakshrian

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yixu View Post
Who was the owner of this great title before Sona..

Because no one seemed to have a problem with it on that champion.. Its only when an OP Champ gets toned down that its suddendly blasphemy.
Anivia, and no one cared because she had 2 lives...

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Yeah, because minions have a ridiculous passive that deals tons of damage and a Q that hits like a truck.
This just in, being hit by a truck is the equivalent of 250 premitigated damage in league of legends.

Does this mean darius bunny hops like 6-7 trucks?

Moosin

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRevenant View Post
wow that nerf to her W must have been massive if it no longer grants her armor..
You are right! Let's max her w first so she can be soraka with half the heal.

Venova

10-19-2012

Great post OP

Morello, how is this okay?

Commando Slap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReyoX View Post
Sona at level 1:

410 HP
9 Armor

Effective HP against physical attacks: 446.9

Melee Minion:

445 HP, 0 Armor.

Effective HP against physical attacks: 445.0
Since when do you run zero armor? Like, for real dog? You don't run Armor reds? Or Yellows?
You don't run 9 points in defense for six more armor? Or take +6hp/Level and +30 flat?

I run Armor Reds/Defensive Masteries. I still do quite amazing burst/poke in lane coupled with a metric load of versatility to basically function in any lane. You should have runes to cover your ass if you feel you can't deal with having low base values. It's how you build characters.

The nerfs kinda suck but TBH if you're getting caught as Sona you have no business surviving. You have poke/harass that exceeds the range of most ADCs. Taking the changes totally out of context and being this obtuse about it is no way to get anything you want done.

EDIT: Consider also level one W aura gives you even more.

Mystic Blue Fox

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
Then this also can totally be said about players banning Sona at Worlds because, seriously, who has banned Sona is solo queue?

You can have one or the other. Not pick and chose. She is a good support with good early lane poke and a great ultimate. But that's it. If Sona is OP and deserving of nerfs, then every single ADC and APC needs to get nerfed into oblivion by comparison.
But did you realize my previous statement? Or just say a random statement to avoid it?

LordBahamutXVI

10-19-2012

What happens when I have 15 armor pen.
Now you're not even a minion.

xKHORNExLORD420

10-19-2012

wow

APremonition

10-19-2012

Imagine if melee minions could have rune pages and masteries! Then we would have to nerf them to oblivion!

CPUxBlackHeart

10-19-2012

as a sona player i feel a bit insulted lol.