I am Sona. I have 2 effective HP more than a melee minion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anisbank View Post
But she gets 70hp/level.

And level 1 is technically a level.

340 + 70 = 410
Okay, thanks for the explanation.

XReyoX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yixu View Post
Who was the owner of this great title before Sona..

Because no one seemed to have a problem with it on that champion.. Its only when an OP Champ gets toned down that its suddendly blasphemy.
Simply find it funny, just sharing.

Currently, the champ with the lowest hp is Anivia (420 hp, 14.5 Armor, 480.9 EHP) who still has a higher EHP plus the GA passive.

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

wow that nerf to her W must have been massive if it no longer grants her armor..

Verandriel

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yixu View Post
Who was the owner of this great title before Sona..

Because no one seemed to have a problem with it on that champion.. Its only when an OP Champ gets toned down that its suddendly blasphemy.
Lux used to have the lowest base HP; Zilean used to have the lowest base Armor.

ElementzPRO

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostRevenant View Post
wow that nerf to her W must have been massive if it no longer grants her armor..
It's almost like Sona doesn't have W up 90% of the time in lane

Like she focuses Q or something.

Reizuc

10-18-2012

Quote:
You mean the 1 second boost with a pathetically small armor and magic resist aura that no one specs in to till the end of the laning phase? The one that DID get nerfed on the aura? Big time???

Yeah, that one. The one I get 1 point in at level 2 and max last. Yeah. It comes in handy. Sona's worst skill.

E is a lot more helpful in all phases of the game compared to her W.

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
It's almost like Sona doesn't have W up 90% of the time in lane

Like she focuses Q or something.
so essentially youre saying sona never casts heal ever? this is news to me

Snes C

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandriel View Post
I just find it funny that Sona has the lowest base HP AND base Armor of all champions in the game now.
That's funny... how exactly? It'd be funny if she was supposed to be a tank and held that distinction, but she's supposed to be a super-fragile support champion. Having naturally low defenses makes perfect sense.

Plus she has a self-heal, armor, and MR boost that can be cast while moving and conditionally sets her up to reduce an enemy's damage output by 20%. She's more durable than her base stats would indicate.

Reizuc

10-18-2012

Quote:
so essentially youre saying sona never casts heal ever? this is news to me
65 Mana for 40 health for me and 40 health for you OR 65 Mana for 250 damage to two targets. Hmmmm. That's a tough choice.

Her heal is what I use the least. Only time I use it normally in game is for a save or when I have a rambo ADC. Otherwise, yeah, it just kinda sits there.

Reizuc

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnesController View Post
That's funny... how exactly? It'd be funny if she was supposed to be a tank and held that distinction, but she's supposed to be a super-fragile support champion. Having naturally low defenses makes perfect sense.

Plus she has a self-heal, armor, and MR boost that can be cast while moving and conditionally sets her up to reduce an enemy's damage output by 20%. She's more durable than her base stats would indicate.
I love how everyone talks about this self heal and armor/mr boost like it's the holy grail. It is the weakest heal in the game. For how much mana it costs to cast, it provides a dismal amount of health. The big boost to armor/mr lasts a second, and the aura is nothing special at all.+9 The damage reduction power chord is nice, yes, but it doesn't help much normally. Since we are poke supports, we spec into the Q power chord mostly, then the E power chord.