Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ELO hell: support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilmago

10-18-2012

Well, i'm one of those who are stuck on this..but..

How i can leave ELO hell if always i have to take the support role?

A few weeks ago i only play supports, i really love this role, i don't have any problems with it. And i think i'm a decent support already. But here's the problematic again..as a support i can't do magic..always depends of a good team and teammates. What can i do? i can play other roles too, but always the support role is empty, nobody's want it (and i repeat again, i really love this role)..

That's all, pals, i hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I'm so tired of feeders, leavers, ragers and ppl who can't do a nice picking, ppl who doesn't understand a counterpick..that's a reason too for my low elo. Bb all, gl & hf.

ExecutionerK

10-18-2012

There are some support that are much better in term of carrying, such as Blitz, Leona, Sona, as they all have strong crowd control/ team fight changer abilities.

The Alchem1st

Recruiter

10-19-2012

If you consistently play better than the enemy support, you'll win more than 50% of your games, despite bad luck, teammates, etc.
Buy LOTS of wards - giving your team vision of the map helps so much.

Ilmago

10-19-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
There are some support that are much better in term of carrying, such as Blitz, Leona, Sona, as they all have strong crowd control/ team fight changer abilities.

Yep, that's right. I generally play taric too, he has a good sustain for tf, although he's not a good ccer..my pick depends of my carry-mmate, too.

Ilmago

10-19-2012

Quote:
The Alchem1st:
If you consistently play better than the enemy support, you'll win more than 50% of your games, despite bad luck, teammates, etc.
Buy LOTS of wards - giving your team vision of the map helps so much.

Of course, if i win in the lane with my mate, could win the match. But, sometimes i have to support carrys who do not know how to farm in early, they prefer hit the enemy champs before farm and i'm not blaming..that **** exists..I try to talk with my team, my mate, but without results, sometimes people who enter do not speak english, i speak spanish and english, i'm argentinian, but my southern neighbors, apparently, do not care learn english in a NA server. I'm not blaming huh lol