ELO hell: support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilmago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Well, i'm one of those who are stuck on this..but..

How i can leave ELO hell if always i have to take the support role?

A few weeks ago i only play supports, i really love this role, i don't have any problems with it. And i think i'm a decent support already. But here's the problematic again..as a support i can't do magic..always depends of a good team and teammates. What can i do? i can play other roles too, but always the support role is empty, nobody's want it (and i repeat again, i really love this role)..

That's all, pals, i hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I'm so tired of feeders, leavers, ragers and ppl who can't do a nice picking, ppl who doesn't understand a counterpick..that's a reason too for my low elo. Bb all, gl & hf.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

There are some support that are much better in term of carrying, such as Blitz, Leona, Sona, as they all have strong crowd control/ team fight changer abilities.

The Alchem1st

10-19-2012

If you consistently play better than the enemy support, you'll win more than 50% of your games, despite bad luck, teammates, etc.
Buy LOTS of wards - giving your team vision of the map helps so much.

Ilmago

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
There are some support that are much better in term of carrying, such as Blitz, Leona, Sona, as they all have strong crowd control/ team fight changer abilities.

Yep, that's right. I generally play taric too, he has a good sustain for tf, although he's not a good ccer..my pick depends of my carry-mmate, too.

Ilmago

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchem1st View Post
If you consistently play better than the enemy support, you'll win more than 50% of your games, despite bad luck, teammates, etc.
Buy LOTS of wards - giving your team vision of the map helps so much.

Of course, if i win in the lane with my mate, could win the match. But, sometimes i have to support carrys who do not know how to farm in early, they prefer hit the enemy champs before farm and i'm not blaming..that **** exists..I try to talk with my team, my mate, but without results, sometimes people who enter do not speak english, i speak spanish and english, i'm argentinian, but my southern neighbors, apparently, do not care learn english in a NA server. I'm not blaming huh lol