Streaming Dominion RIGHT now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Twitch.tv/DrytharStarthra

I'm open to any suggestions on getting you viewers to come out. From commentary on the new champions, my thoughts on builds or I might even go with some off the wall build/champions like On Hit Fizz, AD Kassadin and the such.

I like to play stuff like Dubstep and Tenacious D as I stream, but if there is ever a request for any songs or types of music and your watching, you take priority. Spread the word for me

--edited btw, because as Hamm3rhand pointed out, no link when I originally posted--

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

a link might be helpful the next time you start.

DrytharStarthra

10-19-2012

LMAO Thanks Hamm3rhand, I was in such a hurry to post. I was posting this as the character select was going on that I forgot the most important part. You are the man for keepin me on my toes lmao..I'll edit the first post.

DrytharStarthra

10-19-2012

Btw 1:00pm Central I am streaming live as we speak.

DrytharStarthra

10-19-2012

I was down for a bit after streaming 4 or 5 games, but I'm about to start streaming again.

Veni13

10-19-2012

Might be helpful for your potential viewers to know what level of play they're watching; 1500 elo, 2k? W/L ratio?

DrytharStarthra

10-19-2012

I came back to LoL from WoW after the elo stopped being recorded..but my dominion record is.

860 Wins 780 Loses which is +80 wins

I'm going to be streaming a couple games tonight before bed.

DrytharStarthra

10-20-2012

Going to be streaming dominion games most of the day, come out and show your support. Commentary, interaction with my viewers. I even play weird champs in dom if you request it. Mostly music like Tenacious D, Dubstep, Techno and some CCR, Offspring.

DrytharStarthra

10-21-2012

Gonna stream a couple games tonight. Come out and watch. <3

DrytharStarthra

10-21-2012

Live guys.