Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] FPS Drop after opening shop and closing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvaderXive

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Hello everyone, does anyone else have this problem?

Every time I open the in game shop, and close it, I get a FPS drop from 60 to around 20, but it actually freezes for about 2-3 seconds, takes a while to stabilize again.

I have only noticed this while playing Elise, I have not tested other champions. This was in summoner's rift as well, max settings graphics settings.

Hemops

10-18-2012

Bump

Doctor Elo

12-03-2012

bump

I get it while playing wukong

patroy89

12-05-2012

Bump.

It lags when I open my shop/ buy something/close it. But My overall FPS is worst on the new patch then it was on old one. Usually I get around 30-40 FPS. Now it's steady at 15 FPS and around other people and in fight it drops to 5-10 FPS. Really annoying and trying to find a solution. I updated my Adobe, still not better.

Hope to hear about someone on this to help