Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SøµñÐ

10-18-2012

Hey guy,
I had an idea!!!! lol
Thats would be awesome if riot could give more than ribbon on honor system. Not that much more ^^. like some icon. When u get over 50 honor in 1 cathegory, you get a summoner icon.
so its gonna be like 16 more summoner icon. 4 for each kind atm.

Summoner Icon Award Honor

Tier 1 50 to 65 honor
Tier 2 66 to 85 honor
Tier 3 85 to 99 Honor
Tier 4 100+

Atm i have no idea for those icons... and i try to think about it but... stilll blackhole loll
if u have ani idea!! feel free to coment. the tier can be upgrade like tier one 100+ tier 2 250+ tier 3 600+ tier 4 1k+...

aniwyas hf gg play alot have GJ

Nezuki

10-18-2012

haha some people are already past those requirements you have there(me included) i think it is a good idea. +1!

also, make ward skins for good honor, like a flag with a giant gem or flag the same color as the crest you have

SøµñÐ

10-18-2012

dont wory i already have over 100 honor too but its for other people more than me i guess and second tier 4 at 1k would be aweson