Vladimir and Kennen Ranking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

10-18-2012

Hey !

Juts curious about where would Vlad and Kennen be ranked in the mix of solo top champions. Just checking because i'm looking to buy Vladimir but if he isn't as good as I think then I may buy Kennen.

thanks.

iDpark

10-18-2012

Kennen is a very safe pick. you can use him almost in any situation.
Vlad has crazy sustain, past lv5. Getting to 5 without dying is something you learn.

I hate not having cc, just bought vlad, and he's alright.
For kennen, just learn how to initiate. and you'll do fine.

Mungril

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDpark View Post
Kennen is a very safe pick. you can use him almost in any situation.
Vlad has crazy sustain, past lv5. Getting to 5 without dying is something you learn.

I hate not having cc, just bought vlad, and he's alright.
For kennen, just learn how to initiate. and you'll do fine.
Who do you think is the better solo top though?

Jowabunga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Personally I like Vlad better as a solo top due to his sustain and the fact that his kit is just better suited to inflicting consistent damage once he gets a few levels under his belt. Kennen's problem top is that since his harass is fairly low damage until you get some items, he gets bullied in-lane by quite a few top lane champs who just buy a little MR and can then safely (mostly) ignore your harass while farming. Irelia especially is a nightmare because you can just poke and poke and she'll laugh it off. Kennen is definitely better at evading ganks, but Vlad is no slouch with pool + ghost.