Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WestPanda

Master Recruiter

03-01-2013

Quote:
Templus:
I made a better free jungle timer ... http://www.simplejungletimer.com

just sayin =\

I have tried a couple different ones just well I start to get use to timing and such. Yours is by far the best. Its simple. Speaks to you. Also the hotkeys are on the screen so im not having to remember hot-keys either. Not to mention its not like overlarge and annoying with icons and such. Just what I needed, simple but easy to use and see !
THANK YOU!

ChiefClive

03-03-2013

Quote:
lessthanokay:
Your first few clears are usually the same time each game. You end up just feeling when buffs & camps are up. As primarily a bot lane player, I can feel when dragon gets attacked & am linked mentally w/ his respawn.

I feel him in my bones.

Intuition is OP in this game.

Darkpk12

05-07-2013

thanks

Toge

05-08-2013

Quote:
RamboRal:
If you need any external help for this game, then you need a bit more than an app to help you. You need a mental evaluation.

Buff died at 2:00? Add 5.
Dragon died at 5:00? Add 6.
Baron died at 20:00? Add 7.
Creep camp died at 6:00? Add 1.

Bam. Timer. Hard, I know.

Idk why this got downvoted. He's right lol, but I thought that creep camps were 1:30 not just 1. W.e close enough

Lvl 100 Togekiss

05-19-2013

What Rambo said ^-^

AkenjiA

06-20-2014

don't recoment