Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elise Patch Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axxuka

10-19-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Wait, Meddler, did you design Syndra AND Elise?
That's like, one champ apart, bro!

Coronach did Elise if we follow the news on main page, sorry.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-19-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Wait, Meddler, did you design Syndra AND Elise?
That's like, one champ apart, bro!

The majority of Elise's design is Coronach's, I've been helping out and handling the final stages of things as well though.

Zeninth

10-19-2012

1. Haunted Maokai skin needs some creepy foggy mist thing going on somewhere, either just swirling around his model or on his ult. I wish he threw little living flaming jack o lanterns instead of his usual little sidekick

2. Elise is a bit squishy early levels pre 6 and could use more health. I've tested her as a jungler and her low base stats and health are holding her back a bit. Maybe she was designed to only be able to go midlane but I wish she could fulfill more than 1 role. I suggest adding a snare, slow or stun effect after her rappel lands on an opponent.

3. New TT map looks really nice. The altars seem like an interesting addition.

Fox P McCloud

10-19-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
The pausing before striking is indeed a thing real spiders do and that was the source of inspiration for that animation of Elise's. Nicely picked there for a guess.

As someone who's owned tarantulas in the past, this is true and false.

While most will pause a bit to rear back on their legs before lunging forward, this is mostly to attack targets that are a distance away--things that are close (as is Elise's case), they would just straight up attack i without pausing or rearing back.

Axxuka

10-19-2012

Quote:
Meddler:
The majority of Elise's design is Coronach's, I've been helping out and handling the final stages of things as well though.

Sorry for putting you out, you two did an awesome job on Elise.

I hope the changes for Syndra will make more on par with other mids because her kit as so much potential. It is really awesome and I hope I will be able to play her without getting trolled : D.

Keep up the good work Meddler (as well as Coronach for Elise), Syndra and Elise have really awesome kits ;3. ( On par with Ahri Imo, one of the most awesome mids released this year.)

TheEnygma

10-19-2012

Quote:
Axxuka:
Sorry for putting you out, you two did an awesome job on Elise.

I hope the changes for Syndra will make more on par with other mids because her kit as so much potential. It is really awesome and I hope I will be able to play her without getting trolled : D.

Keep up the good work Meddler (as well as Coronach for Elise), Syndra and Elise have really awesome kits ;3. ( On par with Ahri Imo, one of the most awesome mids released this year.)

Ahri was last year

Axxuka

10-19-2012

Quote:
TheEnygma:
Ahri was last year

I understand myself, she was made about a year ago >.<