A support-friendly idea for gold granting items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linna Excel

10-18-2012

Add new gold giving items, GP/20 but with the drawback: for every kill you get the item stops giving you gold for 5-10 seconds. Since there is a 0 cs meta I've been reading about for supports this kind of item would help a support without giving extra gold to a carry. This way the money goes where it needs to and a carry can still have the GP/10 if he wants to.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

10-18-2012

Gp/10 comes from 5 gp per 10 seconds, what you are proposing is 5gp/20 while not giving you gold after getting a minion kill for 5-10 seconds after.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

No.

Nezuki

10-18-2012

if this were to happen it would have to have something to compensate, like 10 gold per 10, but with the 5-10 delay on kills.

TealNinje

10-19-2012

The 0cs support meta is bad for the game in general.

If both of your bottom lane can become priority targets, then it doesn't matter how fed the enemy carry became.

TheRottenCrow

10-19-2012

i see what you mean. and yes the meta is very stupid. i think that either the meta allows for supports to get some early creep or that supports should get a gold per sec item specific to them.