Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canadian Pants

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Good news - I just got word that the Harrowing Summoner Icon distribution is complete. If you've read all of the red posts in this thread and still think you didn't receive an icon that you should have, post the details here and I'll look into it.

I am hoping for December, but January is more realistic.

As someone who has spent nearly $1,000 On this game, I am excited by this news.

Taigongwang

11-16-2012

Still havent gotten my icons. Bought a $25 RP card and spent all the RP I possibly could on november twelfth. So I shouldnt have missed out on the rewards.

Nanoalex95

11-16-2012

I bought eighty dollars worth of riot points and didn't receive the vengeful wraith icon. I bought fifty dollars worth, then twenty dollars, and then ten dollars, for a total of 11380 riot points. I was wondering if there was any specific reason as to why i didn't receive it. All the purchases were made before November 13 and after October 1.

Solari Eclipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

So Hippa, will the free RP granted for things like Christmas and extended down time count for lifetime rp, or is it purchases only? Will there be a way for us to get a specific listing or a totals check on RP? Second thought....not sure I want to know...

Answer the first one tho?

Silent33

11-16-2012

I spent 3k rp and haven't gotten the icon. thank you

WaffleGasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

And what about those of us whom already have placed so much money in your hands Riot?

not that we expected anything, but I mean-- we have supported you, and did not ask for extra (considering we also got skins/w.e)

I.e. I put nearly 1000 dollars into this game. When people ask me or call me a baddie that needs to spend money, I say the truth. I want to support Riot. I really like what you guys are doing to this declining game industry. Your love for players, your innovation-- constant changes and updates.

With that being said, are we forgotten? Or do you personally feel that it is fair for us not to be rewarded. Imo I am torn. I understand if we don't get rewarded, at the same time of course-- I wish we were.

Eyepop

11-16-2012

Hippalus is back!

ColdMiller

11-17-2012

Question tho if I bought some RP yesterday (the 16th), i bet its too late to get more huh XD bought 25$ of rp.

gi3bnvd

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The current plan is that there will be increasingly cool icons for all tiers of spending.
does this include not spending at all?

Rank 1 NA

11-17-2012

During the event I spent 100 dollars on RP and never received my icons and I received NO help at all from customer service. I never knew that it was so hard for them to follow up. I couldn't even get a normal answer that actually helped me. I'm quite disappointed right now..