Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chromaggus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Not my area but I know they are being worked on as part of the overall summoner icon plan.
Please answer my question.

I'm not that intellectually smart and need things spelled out for me. Thanks

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Not my area but I know they are being worked on as part of the overall summoner icon plan.
Wait Riot didn't forget?!

If they actually give beta players their icons they deserve..... Much love.

Skoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Basically, spending any RP will earn you tier 1.
Spending 1000 RP will earn you tier 2.
Spending 2500 RP will earn you tier 3.
Spending 5000 RP will earn you tier 4.
Spending 10000 RP will earn you tier 5.
Correct?

Zerglinator

10-18-2012

So, to get this straight: I purchased RP a while ago, I don't remember when, and saved some of it in anticipation of Harrowing-and I WILL get an icon for buying Zombie Brand with the saved RP, yes?

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-18-2012

Good Guy hippalus, coming through for the fans. You NEED A TWITTER, HIPHOPAPPOTAMUS.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-18-2012
4 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus2658 View Post
How about that inactive summoner name wipe + name change sale? Would be the perfect reason for a whole lot of people to be buying RP during this event.
Coming by mid-November

A Ruse You Idiot

10-18-2012

Thank god, and please do damage control BEFORE pissing everyone (including me) off :P

Gage

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
Please answer my question.

I'm not that intellectually smart and need things spelled out for me. Thanks
I think he means they are working on finding a way to track how long accounts have been used since and then give them the icons when the log on.

Andrika

10-18-2012

Would me buying championship riven like a week ago count towards this?

Kaio F

10-18-2012

Hey I know this is not the right place, but I've asked this via support before and the answer that I've got was that it was not possible in that time... So, Im asking it here and hope you read. ^^

Around a year ago I was pretty dissapointed with my ranked stats and decided to make a new account and try ranked with it again from the 0, so I leveled it up to 20, and them.. BAM! *breaking news* "we are doing elo reset at the end of the season!"

But that was already too late, I had bough RP on that account and could not afford to buy it again for my main account, so I bough the harrowing skins, some other skins, and later a x-mas skin... I asked for support if I could get those skins moved to my original account as I was no longer playing there, and the answer was no...

Those skins are not purchaseable anymore and I really would love to have then on my level 30 acc, along with another ~40 skins that I do own.. I own both accounts from level 1 to 30/22, it is obvious just by their login name, wich is my name more some numbers on one, and the same numbers reverted in the other one.

I've also transfered both account to BR server.. Can you help me out? :3

ign: NYS Kaio Sama (main) Kaio Fernandes (smurf)