Finally got my support ticket back!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaceUp23 Fiddles

09-17-2014

After waiting an entire week, I finally got my support ticket with chat logs! I was given a 14 day ban (as a first time offense) for 1 bad game of toxcity in which I was *****ing at the intentionally feeding Annie that I got for the second game in a row. First game, wasn't even toxic to her because I thought the ADC was just being an ass and she was just bad. Upon being forced to lane with her, however, I realized that she was in fact intentionally feeding. In retrospective, I probably should have just muted and went to wonder other lanes, but being that I have not had any chat restrictions or anything of the sort, didn't really think it was a problem. I seen Lyte's post that said somewhere around 75% of players receiving chat restrictions change their ways. I guess I wasn't even given that chance

This Annie trolling around with new players probably got many people banned. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out a pattern there.

Oh, and by the way, the "toxic" game didn't even have hateful speech. Mostly just consisted of calling him a ****ing moron". Much better than racism, sexism, or homophobic language, in my opinion.

Tl;dr: Got a first time offense of a 14 day ban for 1 toxic game against an intentional feeder. Fml.

DarkvolcanReborn

09-17-2014

Welcome to League

Pro tip: When you're about to explode on someone, just go AFK instead.
Leaver buster will give you a 1 day ban for AFKing a bunch, whereas typing will give you a 14 day ban.

Got them ban priorities set mad straight.

LaceUp23 Fiddles

09-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkvolcanReborn View Post
Welcome to League

Leaver buster will give you a 1 day ban for AFKing a bunch, whereas typing will give you a 14 day ban.

Lol, I sat at base while I made a snack to try and avoid *****ing :/
It didn't work as Annie kept making me mad just watching her troll around. I don't get the point of people making smurf accounts just to get on and troll new players in the game.

Hammerman

09-17-2014

Quote:
Welcome to League

If this is true I'm going to start afking.

DarkvolcanReborn

09-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
If this is true I'm going to start afking.
Test it out with a smurf before applying it to practical scenarios. I imagine it still holds true though, Lyte's busy protecting trolls and AFKers from "mean" people like OP.

LaceUp23 Fiddles

09-17-2014

Quote:
Test it out with a smurf before applying it to practical scenarios. I imagine it still holds true though, Lyte's busy protecting trolls and AFKers from mean people like OP.
I'm not even mean

LaceUp23 Fiddles

09-17-2014

Nor do I think going afk every time somebody makes you mad is a good idea. But, there is clearly a difference from playing badly to intentionally trolling new players in the game.

DarkvolcanReborn

09-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceUp23 Fiddles View Post
I'm not even mean
My bad, let me put quotes around it

sweet Baby ohai

09-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceUp23 Fiddles View Post
Nor do I think going afk every time somebody makes you mad is a good idea. But, there is clearly a difference from playing badly to intentionally trolling new players in the game.
don't give your pearls to swine, they'll just stump all over it. even if you were toxic one game, according to big brother Lyte, you deserve 14-week ban. honestly, this guy needs to be fired.

LaceUp23 Fiddles

09-17-2014

[0:35] LaceUp23 Fiddles: annie, we gonna play smart ok?
[0:44] LaceUp23 Fiddles: dont attack the minions
[0:49] LaceUp23 Fiddles: and dont let them kill u lol
[0:58] LaceUp23 Fiddles: we shall play safe and we will b ok
[1:04] LaceUp23 Fiddles: mmr?

Yea, I started the game out trying to help Annie because I am clearly a toxic player that was looking to get into a fight with some random dude on League of Legends. Again, started out nice because I thought it was just a bad player that was getting flamed by the ADC last game. But I suppose yelling at the person intentionally losing is by far worse than intentionally losing games.