Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Petition to change the name of the SR Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-18-2012

BUMP DUE REMAKE OF SUMMONER RIFT (2014)

With the visual update of Dragon, now he shoots the lasers of Viktor... obviously he using technology from Zaun. How many dragons from Zaun do you know?!

ONE

Ebonmaw

Riot PLZ
--------------------------------------------------

To Ebonmaw, the Terror of the Kaldoun
Riot please, don't kill Ebonmaw

-Sincerely yours Ebonmaw, Ex dragon of twisted treeline

Quote:
Tamat:

It appears that Vilemaw has devoured a Dragon recently. Could these skeleton remains belong to Ebonmaw, or is this the Spider equivalent to a scarecrow?

Quote:
RiotBahamut:
... This is NOT okay! Are you a messenger of Vilemaw? Because I'll have you know that Ebonmaw and the rest of His exalted kind would never fall prey to such a loathsome, craven, flap-faced froward and frothingly fungal freak!

What I maintain, and what should be apparent to those with any degree of functioning mental faculties, is that this "vile" one also has a degree of cleverness worthy of a casual, passing mention. To put it concisely, that thing has clearly dabbled in the more hands-on arts, crafting itself a laughably faux trophy comprised of papier-mâché, rock, plaster, or maybe some kind of undoubtedly grotesque spiderly emission.

Furthermore ... I mean ... that skull... ಥ_ಥ... It can't be real, can it?

... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12ante/we_worked_on_elise_and_the_shadow_isles_ama/c6tj3p2
Quote:
You may have noticed there are some bones in Vilemaw's lair. These represent the remains of Ebonmaw getting nommed by Vilemaw! This is tribute not canon

Quote:
Renekton Bot:
That skeleton clearly belongs to a fanged cow, one of the Shadow Isles' few remaining indigenous species.

BUMP FOR THE TRUTH!!!

Drewpk

10-18-2012

+1

Tutskii

10-18-2012

supported

Xeilin

10-18-2012

Ebonmaw is a better name than dragon anyways. Do it riot.

Dont leave old Ebonmaw without a home.

Ratastok

10-18-2012

Riot pls

Nizu

10-18-2012

DO eeeet

Joeganaut64

10-18-2012

Riot pls

Torvin Augeri

10-18-2012

But... Ebonmaw's dead. Who are you and why are you posing as him?

Wouldn't be opposed to an Ebon Jr., though.

ThePPP

10-18-2012

riot pls

Shioal

10-18-2012

Sounds like a good idea to me, he looked cooler too. (unless he brings his buff with him, then no, but I think Vilemaw stole that)