Please pick one.

Shyvana 9 50.00%
Hecarim 5 27.78%
Other 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Shyvana or Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-18-2012

Ok, I have 15k IP and with 6300 IP of it I am buying Skarner. I am also thinking of getting either Shyvana or Hecarim with part of the remaining amount. I mainly jungle and I usually play only Maokai and have really grown to love him.

I have played both Hecarim and Shyvana and I like each of them a fair bit. I mainly like playing the tankier/beefier champions and I have heard/read that both of these champions can fit that role.

I am also interested in getting a champion that does not depend on blue for their success. I also do not have a really strong counter-jungler, and I have read that Shyvana is quite strong at it. However, Hecarim I know is quite strong at ganking and having strong map presence due to his speed.

After I buy these two champions I will have almost 3k IP left so possibly buying runes with the left over just to help supplement (though I due have 3 full rune and mastery pages).

I also do, on occasion, off-role solo-top and/or support and have found Maokai can do both of these and had great success filling both of these roles.

So there you go. Please feel free to vote for one of the options above, either Hecarim, Shyvana, or other(post the champion if you select other).

RightfulSin

PS- I do not care much for Lee Sin, I have played him and just did not click with him.

Happy Decoy

10-18-2012

Shyvana is a stronger counter jungler, does not rely on blue, and can solo top very well. She is better as a general champion. She is better if you want to invade and curbstomp the enemy jungler 1v1.

Hecarim is a WTFOMG WHERE DID HE COME FROM gank jungler, deals insane AoE damage late-game, and has better survivability. He is better if you want to rush out of the jungle and make people hate life.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I voted Shyvana because it sounded like you enjoy the jungler role more than Solo Top.

Hecarim, while a viable jungler, performs best when he has more farm than other units on the map.

Timammoth

10-18-2012

Hecarim is fun and offers soft cc. But shyvana is solid, has nice gap closers and scales tankier. But whicheva u want man. look at some lolpro guides and videos to see which one you would prefer its all preference

Atzigan

10-18-2012

Shyvana is easier, hecarim is more expensive to build correctly, but he's super fun and his charge is always nice to gank. I'd recommend you take shyv

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

They're both strong picks, but if I'd have to chose one to have on my team I'd definitely go with shyvana. Strong counter jungling, and decent dueling and ganks even though she has no hard cc