Sexy Female Champions Calendar

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshimadashi

10-18-2012

Original Calendar Thread (Male Version)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694985

Disclaimer: This is not suppose to be offensive or sexist. This is purely a community project to simply create a female champions calendar from League of Legends. In no shape or form is this entire project an attack on equal rights. If you are offended by anything in the thread, post and I will see what I can do to remove the sexism. I just want a sexy calendar for 2013, and many other people do too!
Intro
I realized that, while Dr. Sleuth does speak the truth about the current situation in the gender differences and sexualization in League of Legends, we actually DO NOT have a sexy female champions calendar! (And once again, this is not a parody work on Dr. Sleuth's project. This is an actual project to create a counterpart of the male calendar).

In order to help his point, I thought this would be a good matching calendar to work on while he works on the male calendar. Also, WHY do we not have this already!?

I will be using the same format as Dr. Sleuth in his thread. This is a serious endeavor and I hope an actual female counterpart calendar will be produced before the beginning of 2013!

This calendar will be produced by the community. Therefore it should be given out to the community. I have no intentions of selling this calendar for revenue. I just plan on gathering all the community collaborators into one big happy calendar!

-------

What I am looking for from YOU, community:
1. Upvotes/bumps to get the thread going
2. Contact by artists who either enjoy drawing sexy League of Legends ladies, and are willing to contribute to this community project!
3. Comments! Have a voice! Suggest a certain champion solo or duo for a month and try to justify it!

My current calender setting (with community input)
January
Featuring: Ashe, Sejuani
Theme: Freljord babes

February
Featuring: Ahri, Sona
Theme: Love in the air (Maybe Sona representing cupid with a harp-like instrument?)

March
Featuring: Zyra, Cassiopeia

April
Featuring: Riven, Katarina
Theme: Kitty and Bunny

May
Featuring: Akali, Irelia, Karma, Soraka
Theme: Ionian Babes

June
Featuring: Lux, Fiora, Shyvana, Vayne, (Poppy?)
Theme: Demacian Babes

July
Featuring: Leona, Diana, (Syndra?)
Theme: Summertime/Sunny (Diana contrasting)

August
Featuring: Nidalee, Sivir
Theme: Wilderness Babes

September
Featuring: Morgana
Theme: Fall Theme (Thorns/plants?)

October
Featuring: Elise, Evelyn
Theme: Halloween/Harrowing and Shadow Isles Babes

November
Featuring: Caitlyn, Janna, (Orianna?)
Theme: Piltover Babes

December
Featuring: Leblanc

-----
Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xite91 View Post
If you're serious about this, then i'll do one of february, june, august, september, october, or november (or more than one, but it depends on everything else) also, i'm already working on one of the male ones so you'll have to wait till that one's done
Tasklisk
- Include Yordels? (Trist/Lulu/Poppy) Debate among them is sexy vs cute.
- Find a place for sexy Syndra.
- Find a place for Orianna? (Someone suggested she is the Christmas present in December)
- Should Vayne be moved to the Demacian Babes?
- Find a place for Cassiopeia. [DONE]

Official Changelog
10/18/12 Created Thread.
10/18/12 (22:50) Added Katarina with Riven. Added Diana with Leona. Grouped the sexy Ionia ladies. +42 Upvotes! (Meaning of Life!)
10/20/12 (14:00) Fixed Janna so she only appears once. +100 Upvotes!
11/26/12 (04:40) Added updates about what is going on!

-----

If you would like to contribute, just post what you can do and I'll see if we can use your skills!

Also, if you can draw or an artist, please help out! We need artists for this! I would be glad to give some compensation for your time if you require it, but I'm hoping as an artist, you would do this as a community project outlook for League of Legends!

----

Remember to bump and upvote this! Post below to keep this in the loop!

UPDATE (11/26/2012)
I have forgotten about this thread but I have been working on the idea on my own expense. Since I haven't gotten enough contributors for the artwork, I am commissioning some artists to do this for me. So far I have already commissioned Doc Rosselito for December (Leblanc).

Because I am ordering commissions, I can't include all sexy female champions and can only include 1, maybe 2, sexy champion in each picture since more champions cost more money (and I'm trying to make this not an expensive endeavor).

Riepah

10-18-2012

I'm lovin' it

Yoshimadashi

10-18-2012

Bump

The Guardian 009

10-18-2012

April, easter, riven....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh i see what you did there

Yuki Akuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

The lack of Draven disturbs me.

Riepah

10-18-2012

Why's this not the most popular thread ever yet?

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Thoughts on vayne being in feb instead of march because of the heartseeker vayne?

Lieutenant Lulu

10-18-2012

i'll buy them both.

XxWMxX

10-18-2012

Bump!

Snowleaf

Recruiter

10-18-2012

No Katarina? boo!

1234511 ... 14