The New Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARKxALLxSEER

10-23-2012

let pot this in way all ages can understand why we play tree line .it was because it not to fast and not to slow it just rite now you make so fast that over before you had fun and your fill . if anyone is piss at you some of the changes now you know why .i don't blame them i can see why . stop try to turn tree line in to the scar line that fast and over before you even try build or see what works and what wont that is one of the big thing about tree line the just so long you can see what work in that short time and that why what i love about it , but if everything they say up top is true you **** up big part of why we love tree line. but the blink thing nice work that joker could all way get away nice work. more of that will do you good making game play fun with out changing the flow of the game to much well do you good

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Barbossa View Post
can't wait to play the new map
hope you enjoy it its actually going in -.-

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

AFTER ALL THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY STILL JUST PUT IT IN. NOOOOOOO twisted treelines is ruined. thank you riot. WILL NEVER see me on that craptastic map again. And look. they still dont care. its amazing.

Desocupado

10-24-2012

They could at least turn the TT into a 4x4 (so people could duo jungle, use support or something)

Saucey

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
They could at least turn the TT into a 4x4 (so people could duo jungle, use support or something)
that would be really neat.

Drevsh

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desocupado View Post
Well yes that could indeed be a good idea, because currently you aren't able to play AD/Support on that map, and this could really change it, but then it isn't 3v3 anymore :P

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drevsh View Post
Well yes that could indeed be a good idea, because currently you aren't able to play AD/Support on that map, and this could really change it, but then it isn't 3v3 anymore :P

http://www.twitch.tv/916lol/b/336727208

0:51:37. It's possible.

Saucey

10-25-2012

Riot please post on my PBE post. it has many many points on the new TT

Saucey

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Let's be clear though, this is still Twisted Treeline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Because it's 3v3 lane push map?

No offense, but by that logic Proving Grounds is Summoner's Rift.

The new TT only has two things in common with old TT: 2 lanes, 3 players. That's literally it. Nearly every other facet of the map was drastically changed. Don't get me wrong, I like both maps. I prefer the new one, slightly. But at the same time, this "Noveltyphobia" that Riot has going on in regards to map making is starting to get silly.

Powned by its own company.

Saucey

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I love the new TT. It took a little getting used to, but I play it more than I ever played the old TT, and a lot more than I play SR.

I think it's a great mix between SR and Dominion actually. It has action almost right from the get-go, but you still need to farm creeps to get your items and xp.
look at that " i think it's a great mix etween SR and Dominon". 90% of the people defending the new one said it wasnt at all like dominon. PLEASE.