The new Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilPatrickTaric View Post
How bout you check out the thread named."The Altars..." .. cause as far as I can tell... people really dislike what has become of the super simplified Twisted Treelines.

Ps.. you saying games will last as little as 10 minutes proves to me you haven't played the beta yet.. out of 10 games played, 8/10 lasted 30+ minutes. Maybe people haven't gotten the flow of things yet but wtf is the funnof a 10 minute game anyways? Why not just delete the jungle, the towers and the inhibs and have it be a race to see who canndestroy the others nexus first? Shorter games = more fun after all... right?
You're level 10.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Do you like dominion? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL GET. There is no laning, there is no jungling, there is no ganking, there is only a big **** fest of ass raping for altar control points, and vilemaw "who is pretty cool dude". This isn't TT, this isn't what any real TT player wanted. You obviously A: only played summoners rift or B: haven't tried the new TT.
Level 6


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
I believe it's higher than the 13 gold per 10 on Summoner's Rift. Plus, if you have at least one altar, you get an additional 4G per kill, plus different CS from minions. Also, you start with 800some gold, which means if (you're dumb) you can start a GP10 item with very little sustain and mobility.

Also I think dedicated jungler will work still.

I'm tired of this whining though. So tired. It's like people want it balanced to the specifications of low level play, in elos before you start facing golds and platinums and diamonds, AKA people who start to understand the mechanics of the game type.

90% of the people I see whining barely play Twisted Treeline, are unranked or ridiculously low bronze elo, and these people expect it to be balanced around staying in lane for 50 minutes until both teams have 6 items.
^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

herpderpsmurf21

Senior Member

10-19-2012

i just dislike altars being capture points that everyone and their mother will want

and no more wards


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Level 6
level 30 silver ranked in TT, real game name Dreage. Gtfo troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderpsmurf21 View Post
i just dislike altars being capture points that everyone and their mother will want

and no more wards
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2695087


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
I believe it's higher than the 13 gold per 10 on Summoner's Rift. Plus, if you have at least one altar, you get an additional 4G per kill, plus different CS from minions. Also, you start with 800some gold, which means if (you're dumb) you can start a GP10 item with very little sustain and mobility.

Also I think dedicated jungler will work still.

I'm tired of this whining though. So tired. It's like people want it balanced to the specifications of low level play, in elos before you start facing golds and platinums and diamonds, AKA people who start to understand the mechanics of the game type.

90% of the people I see whining barely play Twisted Treeline, are unranked or ridiculously low bronze elo, and these people expect it to be balanced around staying in lane for 50 minutes until both teams have 6 items.
you are whining about people whining when you have not played the new TT obviously. It isn't twisted treeline, there is no skill involved. It is the exact equal of playing dominion. You capture 2 altars for 10% damage across the board. Then you start to murder the enemy team, with them not being able to capture a altar thanks to speed shrine, and then you win the game. It can also happen the exact opposite. You get ass raped, get on forums and start whining with the real TT players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeilPatrickTaric

Senior Member

10-19-2012

"You're level 10"...done arguing with you and contuing tocl bump your thread because you've proven time and time again that you are immature and cant argue your point of view worth a damn. I'm level 30 on two accounts.. this is my forum account but continue to act elitist and look foolish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilPatrickTaric View Post
"You're level 10"...done arguing with you and contuing tocl bump your thread because you've proven time and time again that you are immature and cant argue your point of view worth a damn. I'm level 30 on two accounts.. this is my forum account but continue to act elitist and look foolish.
Then post from your main account instead of on your smurfs, have some pride.

Secondly, I have defended my points more than adequately, and no one has given a counter argument other than "You haven't played it yet" or stating fallacies similar to "It is the same as Dominion" or "Old TT was better."

And it's not being elitist when I consider the points of view from players such as Sam (#1 ranked in Twisted Treeline) Goggris (Diamond ranked 3s player), Vellive (Diamond ranked 3s player), and Yetttti (Platinum ranked 3s player) as more valid than someone who posts from a smurf account and claims to have multiple level 30s. That would be like saying it is elitist to consider the information given from someone with a PhD to be likely more accurate than someone with an AA.

And yes, because you have yet to actually give a counter argument to my last argument pro-New TT. I think I am also done "arguing with you and contuing tocl bump your thread"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Then post from your main account instead of on your smurfs, have some pride.

Secondly, I have defended my points more than adequately, and no one has given a counter argument other than "You haven't played it yet" or stating fallacies similar to "It is the same as Dominion" or "Old TT was better."

And it's not being elitist when I consider the points of view from players such as Sam (#1 ranked in Twisted Treeline) Goggris (Diamond ranked 3s player), Vellive (Diamond ranked 3s player), and Yetttti (Platinum ranked 3s player) as more valid than someone who posts from a smurf account and claims to have multiple level 30s. That would be like saying it is elitist to consider the information given from someone with a PhD to be likely more accurate than someone with an AA.

And yes, because you have yet to actually give a counter argument to my last argument pro-New TT. I think I am also done "arguing with you and contuing tocl bump your thread"
I cannot reply with my main account due to it being banned for calling someone a ******* way back in beta. However i can provide my argument of why this map blows RIGHT NOW. Right now its in beta . Right now the altars are the equal of getting dragon 3 minutes into the game. Right now riot is looking into nerfing this "good, but bad". Why is that bad? Well, due to polls more people REALLY DON'T WANT or just don't want the altars at all. However riot might just leave them in. Due to that jungling is completely destroyed, however ganking is not. Why is jungling destroyed? Because there is not a lot of creep camps, and ganking is extremely powerful, however if you get spotted, its WAY to easy to counter DESTROY the jungler. New items are impeccable and yes it is almost everything i wanted in the new TT other than A: It being DEAD obvious when you go to vilemaw, and B: The altars really deter from what the old classic TT was about. So in my opinion, which many hold the same with me, i would rather keep old TT right now instead of what is currently in beta going live. Luckily it is beta, and by reading your post you are only a sheep who follow the commands of high players. However i mainly play normal "1200 wins 1010 loss". in total that is 2210. I have only played 500 summoners rift in total, that was before TT was released. After TT was released, i immediately started playing that till present now.