The new Twisted Treeline

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epiras

10-18-2012

GG WP thread.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiras View Post
GG WP thread.
Uh, what?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Uh, what?
Probably means your troll.

PooOnUrChest69

10-18-2012

Quote:
OMG! It's nothing like the old Treeline roit so dumb omg... Thumbs me up please.

Is what I would say if I was any number of you whiners on the forums currently.

The vast majority of threads on the 3v3 forum refer to what will be the old Twisted Treeline as needing definite balance changes. And especially in high elo 3v3, the amount of viable champions amounts to about 10, and causes incredibly boring game play.
There is a difference between whining and expressing ones concern for the new map. Yes the original map had flaws, which Riot did a great job at fixing, however new aspects were not needed. People did not hate the old treeline, they disliked the turtleing, random jungle and a few other things. A fix to these would of sufficed but Riot took it a few steps too far by adding Altars that dictate when you team fight. If I want to team fight constantly, ill play dominion.

Senyor B

10-19-2012

but thats the thing, the altars add a new dimension of on-the-fly decisions. you can altar-bait and instead go for a tower, the huge spider buff (forgot her name) or capture their altar. it doesn't dictate when you fight. please think outside the box.

and in case you say, "omg then they get a slight advantage" thats what a dedicated jungler is for. i have jungled nunu and shyv on this new map and I can confirm its viable. both randoms had plenty of support from me in either lane since its easier to gank and more unpredictable.

-EDIT-
oh and dont forget, its still just beta. there can be changes still to come. Even though i love the old TT, I thoroughly enjoy this new map and ALL it has to offer. It's fast paced, still gank oriented, and on top of that, its even a little more tactical because you have more decisions to make in a small amount of time. I wholeheartedly accept these changes with the exception of the speed buff in the middle. thats just dumb lol.

blindasleep

10-19-2012

The altars are a nice touch, but do you even need the speed in the middle, the map is so small I could cross it with Yorick in a few hops. Overall they probably should have just expanded the mid jungle, and shrank but not destroyed the upper. If I wanted to just have team fights in mid all the time I push for proving grounds to be a regular mode. That's basically what this is. New items to expand team options was a good idea, but why bother when all that anyone will be picking on the map will be early strength so they can win a fight or two and run over the other team as they out level them into a ten minute surrender.

Verdinate

10-19-2012

Hey guys.

I made an official petition to make this map a new map and bring back old TT,
please sign and share.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

Eryn

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Probably means your troll.
I don't own a troll.

Sam

10-19-2012

Finally! Somebody speaks up! Bless you!

OnlyBotLane

10-19-2012

Quote:
I don't own a troll.
lol... I hope you actually know what I meant

123456 ... 11