Help with percentages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apu463

10-18-2012

Hi guys, I have a doubt. Lets say I buy a Phantom dancer (The red swords) which will give me a 12% movement speed besides other stuff; So if I had lets say 100 mov. speed at the beginning, i would then have 112 mov speed. But if I later buy another Phantom Dancer, will it give me another 12 % movement speed. But would it be 12% from the original Mov. Speed, or 12% from then 112 that I had got form the first ones?

67chrome

10-18-2012

It will give 12% from the 100.

Most stats are divided into ones that are used as a base for percentage increases, and the percentage increases themselves. In the case of movement speed, champions base movement speed and the movement speed provided by boots is the base, and % movement speed bonuses offered by items use the base for their bonuses.

I'm not entirely sure how MS boosting spells work though, fairly certain with those it's everything.

apu463

10-18-2012

ok i got it thanks =)

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

It's +12% to your move speed. All the % bonuses stack additively; so 2 PDs are +24% move speed.