Starting a community TS3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invent

10-18-2012

I thought it would be cool to start playing with other people and seeing if I can put together some good team's.

I've made this chat for people that are trying to find teams and stop getting paired up with troll's in matchmaking.

As of right now the server is small but if I start seeing that it becomes popular I will expand the space in it. Right now I can hold 30 people. I have also made chat rooms for Ranked/Dominion/Summoners Rift

There is also a chat room for players that are new to the game and are willing to learn.

I am keeping this chat as friendly as possible, so if I feel you are being disrespectful or harrassing other members in my server I will have no problem banning you !

So if you are willing to come check it out this is the address and port number :P

=== [ inventchat.clanvent.com:7085 ] ===

Also I will not tend to your needs in this server. I will not kick people just because you don't like them, etc. So please get along and hope to see you soon!

Invent

10-18-2012

bump

Snake XT

10-18-2012

I might consider this if more people show up. I don't mind some casual/serious gameplay but im not really ranked gaming material yet lol