Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidot

10-18-2012

I just played a game in which i chose to jungle as Elise. Her spiders + w(spider form) give her decent sustain and damage, and take no mana. She also has a stun and a good gap closing ability.

Is jungle Elise viable, or does the tanky meta mean that she will never bee seen as a jungler?

horrorTerrorist

10-18-2012

RoA and Rylais would make her tanky.

Oyin

10-18-2012

If tanky is required then build her tanky.

Elise's human form is meant to be a poke ap mage with a little cc, while her spider form is meant to be a bruiser and give spectacular ganks. Personally I feel she is meant for the jungle role and should be built as such... her solo mid lane is not really spectacular.

Phreak IRL

10-18-2012

This must remain viable... It absolutely must...

What is the cooldown on her ult? I haven't tested her yet.

Nicka101

10-18-2012

Quote:
FruitNinjazz:
This must remain viable... It absolutely must...

What is the cooldown on her ult? I haven't tested her yet.

Her ult cooldown is 4 seconds. she's basically a cross between nidalee and jayce

Burntfish44

10-18-2012

i believe its totally viable... and heck, it may even sway back the meta of gankey junglers like shaco and fiora etc

CommunistElk

10-18-2012

What was her opening item? I was thinking of jungling her too.

Karn Bishop

10-19-2012

She will never succeed as a jungler, for the simple fact that her only stun is a skill shot thats anivia Q slow and never scales, and because its a stun a lil thing called tenacity reduces it to uselessness. Honestly why does she have no AD ratios? her skillset screams AD melee but they give her very low scaling AP instead :/

KesslerCOIL

10-19-2012

The tanky jungle meta is going away in S3, sustain jungle will become more viable

KesslerCOIL

10-19-2012

Quote:
Karn Bishop:
She will never succeed as a jungler, for the simple fact that her only stun is a skill shot thats anivia Q slow and never scales, and because its a stun a lil thing called tenacity reduces it to uselessness. Honestly why does she have no AD ratios? her skillset screams AD melee but they give her very low scaling AP instead :/

Her scaling is fine, the only thing i feel is a little low is the AP Scaling on her On-Hit spider form, her spiderlings dont feel too weak or too strong and can take some punishment.

I dont see her working especially well in mid, but in Jungle and Top lane she is exceptional.
She has clear counter-play such as her Q being more potent when the enemy is on High or Low HP and her W in human form exploding when it nears any enemies.

Basically she's the first champion to come this close to being balanced on release.